Dreams

Harry looks around himself. He was back in that old mansion from his dreams. It was just as dark as ever, but there was a light coming from a room. It wasn't the same room as last time and he headed towards it. The door was cracked open and he enters.

Soft beautiful humming filled the air as Harry squints in the dim light. He saw the outline of a butterfly and his heart pounded when he saw it was coming from his missing friend. Mirabel seemed okay, she had a small cut on her neck near where her mark was, but nothing terrible. She was chained with her hands behind her back and she was in a kneeling position too. She still had her glasses and was humming a beautiful tune.

She turns her head looking at Harry and stops humming. "Hola Nigini," she said confusing Harry. She saw he was there, but who was Nigini? "Come Nigini," Harry's scar burns at the voice's sudden appearance. It sounds like it's whispering into his ear from inside his head.

Despite wanting to stay Harry leaves Mirabel chained and alone. He can hear her soft humming as he goes down a hall and into the room from his original dream. Wormtail was there talking to someone in a chair.

"My lord please let me cut her tongue out. The girl's singing is," Wormtail began to say. "No! Music is the source of her hope and I want to destroy her hope when I destroy that family of hers. For now they remain protected inside their little valley, but I've been in her head and they will learn of her disappearance soon enough and they will all leave to come look. That Tia of hers might even do my work for me and destroy Hogwarts with her emotions. I will use each of them to their full abilities and get me my glory. Than once they are all present I will kill all of them one by one in front of her. There's no need to cut her tongue out when silence of a crushed soul is much sweeter," The voice said with a dark glee and hum at the end. "Until then it is quite nice watching them fumble. They cannot stop the tournament, but loosing a relic as powerful as her is a concern," Said the voice. "But my lord, she was in your head too what if she tells?" Wormtail asks. "It will be fine Wormtail she'll never live to tell. The end of the tournament is nearing and so is the end of Harry Potter. Soon their blood shall mix with mine," Harry can hear a snake hissing.

"Ahh Nigini," a shriveled hand roses from the chair towards him.

Harry awakes covered in sweat and bolts from bed. Mirabel! Voldemort has her!

Time Skip

"Harry he's dead though," Hermione said. "You made sure of it," Ron adds. "I'm telling you!" Harry had been trying all day to convince his friends of what he saw. He doesn't trust anyone else with the information, but he's getting angry at their lack of faith. "Mirabel would believe me," He states and they quiet. Mentioning Mirabel was starting to become a taboo subject.

"We need to find her before her family finds out! Telling them Fuego's sick is only going to last so long before they realize something is up. We've met her older sisters they will tear Hogwarts apart in a rage and we don't even know what the rest of her family would do!" Harry state furiously.

Ron and Hermione cannot deny the facts that Harry had a point. Isabela was a extremely gifted witch in plant based magic and Luisa seemed to have a very unique if limited magic surrounding her body. Her cousin Camilo is a extremely talented shifter who knows where else his talents lay in magic. Mirabel also had a big family, who knows what else they can do?

Hermione was biting her finger nails nervously and Harry noticed. "Hermione?" Harry asks. "Yeah?" She responds. "Do you know.... Anything?" Harry pauses. Hermione looks between Harry and Ron before she said. "Okay I'm going to sound mental, but listen to me. Mirabel was given a prophecy and despite my skepticism everything is happening exactly like it did in the prophecy," Hermione said. Harry and Ron take a moment before they both yelled.