Seven: Would you die for me?

A/n: Honestly, I'm just gonna use meme pictures now cuz why the fck not?

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
"Jisungie~"

Changbin sighed.

"Jisung isn't here, Minho."
"Oh, I know. Tell me, how's my little squirrel doing, doc?"
"Just about as good as you."
"Good, good! And you, doctor?"
"Sleep deprived. Now can we get started, please?"
"Surely we're not that exhausting! The fun hasn't even started yet~"

Minho giggled.

"Minho...story, please?"
"Yes yes, fine."

God why the hell did I think psychology was a good idea? Changbin pinched the bridge of his nose, from fighting off a migraine as Minho started his story once more.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Who the hell-- Well, well well, Mr. Bang. Lovely seeing you here? You too Minnie...umm. whose this?"

The male gestured toward Minho.

"That's Lee Know. Newest recruit. Now you know why the fuck we're here, now you pay us, or we leave with you head, bastard."
"Well you seem Channie...I'm afraid neither of those will be happing."

A devilish smirk plastered itself onto his face and 3 clicks, sounding oddly familiar to loaded guns sounded behind them.

"Missioned failed, boys. Better luck next time?"

Chan smiled.

"Bold move, Jihyun. But you forget we're the best of the best."

Jihyun's smile dropped dramatically and Minho took that as his que.

⚠️Damn these chapters are violent. Oh yeah, gore(lots of it) and blood too.⚠️

Minho ducked down quickly sliding onto his back, in-between the legs of the man behind him, swinging his legs upward, wrapping around the man's throat, cutting his oxygen off. The man struggled a bit while Minho held onto the door frame, jerking his abdomen to the side, successfully snapping the man's neck. (A/n: just Minho snapping necks with his thighs-)
Next to him, Chan had reached behind him, throwing his head back and butting the man behind him in the nose. The man stumbled back, holding his nose. Chan grabbed the man's hair and began bashing his head into the wall repeatedly, blood splattering all over the wall and Chan. He continued till the man's head was mush before dropping the body to the ground. At the end, Seungmin had unleashed the knives in his sleeves, currently dodging bullets. When the man ran out, Seungmin lunged at him, cutting his throat leaving a slit so deep the man's head nearly rolled right of his body. He fell lifelessly to the floor. In the door way, Jihyun watched the scene in horror. He hadn't even realized another one of his men had stepped in, until he was screaming his lungs out whilst Minho literally clawed his lungs out. Blood stained the boy's hands as his nails dug into the man's flesh, tearing it open bit by bit, blood pouring out, only for Minho to insert his hand into the incision and pull out whatever his hand felt. His intestines first, kidney next, then heart last. The scene was gruesome and made Jihyun sick to his stomach. Suddenly, a hand wrapped around Jihyun's throat, a voice whispering in his ear.

"He warned you...now your head we shall have!"

A loud, manic laugh was heard as Seungmin stabbed Jihyun in the throat,  the man choking on his own blood before falling limp to the floor. Chan kneeled next to the corpse, smirking.

"I told you I don't like people wasting my time, and you sir, we're playing a losing game."

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•