Chapter 17: What now? (updated)

-3 months later-

I didn't go outside very much anymore, I stayed in the quiet dark room that was once my moms.
I would sneak out of Luke's house and stay there for the night then come back. I never associated with the boys anymore.

In fact I broke up with Luke cause I can't handle a boyfriend right now.
We are about to cancel the tour too, I guess this means we're giving up our dream and our friendship.
Michael doesn't even talk to Luke anymore he mostly hangs with Calum and only sometimes does Cal talk to Luke.

Ashton's started wearing more bracelets and I could already tell he's going back to his old ways.
The only person I ever talk to is my friend Jenna McDougall, yes that's the Jenna Luke and Michael both dated. She was actually really nice and I liked her personality.
My train of thought stopped when a boy with a blue streak going down his fringe bumped into me.

"Sorry," I said as I picked up my books.
"Hey Alison."
"Oh hey Michael, um nice hair."
"Thanks, so what have you been up to."
"Nothing."
"I heard you broke up with Luke, he's devastated."
"Really doesn't look like it," I pointed to Luke kissing his old girlfriend, Haslen.
They got back together the day after we broke up.
Which made it easier to forget about him.

"Oh sorry."
"It's fine," I started walking away.
"Alison!" he grabbed my shoulder and turned me around.
"What?"
"Can we talk, after school?"
"Sure."
"Great see you then."

I walked away, what was there more to talk about we've obviously gone our separate ways.

-later-

I was waiting for Michael by the doors. He came running down with two boys, Ashton and Calum

"Hey," I looked down at my feet.
"Hi," they both replied.
"We've missed you Ali. Luke, Mikey, Ash, and I have missed you a lot."
"Doesn't look like Luke did, he got back together with Haslen the day after we broke up."

"Oh, sorry."
"It's whatever, you just have to get over people as fast as they did you."
"We'll we've missed you and we want to start being friends again." I nodded and turned to Ash.
"Ash take off your bracelets." I commanded and he grabbed them and shook his head.

"Ash take them off now," I said through my gritted teeth.
He finally did and just by taking off one I could see several cuts.
Tears began to fall to the floor, mine and Ashtons.
I didn't let him finish I just hugged him and sobbed into his shirt.

"Ash stop doing this to yourself, please.For me?"
"I'll try, no I will." I smiled and kissed his cheek.
"Thank you," i hugged him.

We all turned and walked away.
We dropped Ash off first, then Michael, and lastly Calum leaving me to walk by myself.
I really missed them I did but things are just kind of messed up right now. When I walked in Liz was cooking in the kitchen with Andy, Jack and Ben were fighting over the remote, and Luke was talking to Haslen who was sat besides him.

Luke saw me but before he could say anything I ran to my room.
I knew Luke wasn't going to come up so I left the door open.
I threw my bag and took off my shoes. There was a ringing coming from my pocket.
I didn't really care to look at the ID so I just picked up.

"Hello?"
"Hi Alison its me I'm on the way to your mothers and yours house so I'll see you soon."
"Um-"
"Bye." he was coming and once again my life was going to be a living hell.

I didn't want to go back, not with him here.
I know he's going to bring me back to America once he finds out.
Unless he doesn't know I'm here.

"Alison," I turned around to see Luke.
"What?"
"I'm sorry okay I really am."
"Luke I'm tired of you saying sorry, don't you realize that we're over, I no longer care."
"I care Alison."

"Oh sure.I'm sure you care a whole lot."
"If I didn't care do you think I would've even talk to you after the first day we met. If you didn't know my other friends thought you were weird and didn't want me to hang out with you. I believed them too."
"So you weren't lying the day you told me you don't hang out with losers."
"Alison-"

"Just go hang out with Has I'm out of here."
"Where are you going to go?!"
"To Michael's cause he actually cares and likes me!" I could hear footsteps and Liz and Andy stood behind me.
"What's going on you two?" Liz said turning to Luke.

"Mrs.Hemmings thank you so much but I'm staying with Michael tonight."

I grabbed my phone and walked down the stairs.
Luke tried to stop me but I just pushed him off.
I made sure to stay out of sight incase my dad were to pass me.
It didn't take long till I reached Michaels.
I knocked on the door and waited.

"Hello."
"Hey Mikey it's Ali I was wondering if I could stay here, for a while."
"I thought you were staying with Luke?"
"Sudden change in plans."