27: Happy Ending? (updated)

"So let's give it up for 5 SECONDS OF sUMMER!"

Shouted Louis.
The crowd screamed and applauded. This was our last night on tour with 1D and we'd soon be going on tour again. This time we wouldn't be the opening act.
Our fan base grew bigger and stronger, they call themselves the 5sos fam.

"We just like to say a big thank you to the 1D boys and to you guys for being the best crowd eVER!"

Someone tapped my shoulder and when I turned around a soft creamy food hit my face.

"how dare you NIALL!"

Luke handed me a pie and we started throwing it.
We picked up our instruments and started playing teenage dirtbag and we tried our best to avoid a pie in the face.

Once the night was over we all returned back to our hotels.
Calum opened the door to mine and lukes room with a magazine in his hand.

"Luke what is this!?"

Luke jumped up and pushed Calum into the bathroom.
What the hell is going on?
I decided to eavesdrop.

"Luke you have 10 seconds to explain why you were kissing a RANDOM girl."
"Okay listen I might've been seeing a girl but I promise you I was going to end it with Alison."
"Oh that makes it so much fucking better. You're an asshole Luke hemmings and I hope you understand you're losing the best thing that has ever happened to you."

"Just don't tell Alison...please."
"No."

That was when I opened the door. Tears filled my eyes.
Before I knew it I was packing my bags while Luke was yelling and crying trying to tell me he never meant anything he said.
But I know Luke Robert Hemmings and I know when he's telling the truth. And in that moment he was sure as hell not telling the truth.

"Goodbye Luke, and this time I mean it."

I took a cab and I was leaving my dream but this wasn't my dream.
Who am I kidding it was.
But this dream turned into a nightmare that I had decided that I could no longer be a part of.
Although I love the fans and boys this isn't the first time Luke had lied to me. This may seem like a stupid decision but you have to understand that not all fairy tales have happy endings.