Chapter 1: The Misfits

Three years happened after Y/N and Jinx met and after that night the two of them hit it off pretty well, both of them became best friends, despite that they were both children still so they have to adapt to the cruel and tough world rather quickly apparently Jinx had a hobby of creating things, especially weapons so she used it as a way to profit with Y/N finding her most of the scrap and stealing stuff that were useful to her and of course stealing some stuff to sell it as well, right now they were living in a decent apartment not too far from where they met since Jinx still had the hope that she would see her sister again so to make her friend happy and in hopes to find her sister too Y/N obliged to her request.

Right now we see Y/N in the couch of the apartment watching the Legends Music Awards in the TV.

Y/N POV

"And now, the nominees for rookie artist of the year are-

"Y/N!"

Suddenly Jinx kicked down the main door, trying to scare me... again.

Me: Oh hey Jinx.

Jinx: *pouts* Not fair, you don't get scared anymore.

Me: Eh, you get used to it the 12th time.

Jinx Ah well.

Jinx plops herself down on the couch with her legs out of the left side of the couch and her face down, I was basically forced to go to the right, this interaction between the two of us has become rather usual now.

Me: Tired?

Jinx: *Muffled* Mhmm.

Me: But you got the job done?

Jinx only lift her right arm to reveal a case that probably contains the pay of today.

With her face down still on the couch I decided to give her some head pats as a reward for her hard work.

Jinx:* Muffled but happily* Yayyy head pats...*Lifts her head slightly to look at the TV* Watcha Watchin?

Me: The Legends Music Awards.

Jinx: OH SHIT! *grabs the remote and turns the volume to 100%* I forgot that was today!

I could only chuckle at her attitude, not too long after our meeting that night, we realized that we both shared our same love for the music as well as the same type of music and is probably one of the best things of our friendship so far, over the time my ability to sing has been improving and Jinx actually bought herself some drums, even though they were kind of expensive, but she earned ad save some money for a while so she can get to buy it, she is actually pretty good with the drums if I say so myself.

Jinx: A yes Y/N, I been wondering something.

Me: What is it?

Jinx: WHY ARE YOU ON YOUR UNDERWEAR??!!

Ah yes, did I forgot to mention that I was only wearing my boxers?

Me: It is really hot today...

Jinx: Dude, I was outside just a moment ago trust me I know that, but still you don't see me in my panties, so go and put something on.

Me: Mmmmm nah too lazy.

Jinx: *sighs* Why do I bother?

"And the winner is..."

With our little conversation I forgot for a moment that T.V was still on.

Me: Ah yeah I forgot about that.