Chapter 5: Missing

Vi POV

I took a seat and take a look around me to see people in their seats too and a board in front of me and some of the people are looking for a spot to sit. Currently I'm in one of the police academy of the city . In all this time I spent looking for Powder it seemed that no matter how much I tried I couldn't find a trace of her so I decided to take a shot at becoming an officer, maybe that way I would have the necessary resources to find her.

"Excuse me"

Suddenly a voice makes me snap out of my thoughts and I look to my left to find a girl looking at me.

Girl: Is this seat taken?

She said pointing at the chair that was at my right.

Me: No, not at all, please feel free to take a seat.

The girl just smiles at me and took the seat before extending her hand at me in greeting.

Girl: I'm Caitlyn, Caitlyn Kiramann.

Me: Violet, but you can call me Vi.

Caitlyn: Nice to meet you.

Me: Yeah same.

Caitlyn: So what made you want to join the police body force?

Me: I'm...I'm looking for someone. What about you?

Caitlyn: Oh I hope that you find whoever you are looking for, as for why I joined, well my dad is a detective and I always wanted to be like him in a way, besides one of my deepest friends just took a step forward to his dream. And I don't plan on being left behind.

This girl had some finesse aura around her and seemed like a kind person, I spent so much time looking for Powder that I've forgot of having friends in my mind it was such a stupid thing to look for someone to spend the time with when I could use that time to look for Powder. And despite Vander warnings I didn't make any friends, so maybe this girl and I could be friends...Maybe this is a chance to start anew.

Me: A detective huh? *Smiles* Maybe in a future you could help me find who I'm looking for.

Caitlyn: *Chuckles* Well worry no more, because Detective Kiramann is at your service.

Our conversation was interrupted when a *DING* came out of her phone and she looked at the message she received with a smile on her face.

Me: Texting your boyfriend or something?

Apparently what I said have her on alert as she looked at me with widen eyes and a massive blush around her face.

Caitlyn: *Blushing* W-what? H-he's not my boyfriend.

Me: That blush in your face says otherwise girl, either he's your boyfriend and you are lying to me...Or you have a FAT crush on this guy.

I let out a chuckle as I see her face become even more red and she tries to cover her face with her hands, but it was way too late as I already seen her.

Caitlyn: I don't-I mean, you are-*Sigh* I do have a crush on him...

Me: So what happens?

Caitlyn: What do you mean?

Me: Why don't you make a move on him?

Caitlyn: Well I didn't make a move before because he is a few years younger than me so I thought that it would be kinda weird.

Me: How many years?

Caitlyn: He's 2 years younger than me, his birthday was yesterday...

Me: And how old are you?