Chapter 14: CAN'T BELIEVE HIM!!

3rd Person POV

"I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE HIM!!"

In the living room of a deluxe apartment two persons were arguing.

Well one of them was screaming in confusion and madness while she was walking with furious steps all around the living room.

That person was Akali.

Akali: He just doesn't have the right!!

As for the other person in the room, it was a young man sitting on the couch, one of Akali's best friends and also known as one of the main rappers of True Damage.

Ekko.

Who by the way was extremely confused at the moment since he doesn't have any idea about what was Akali talking about.

Ekko: Girl if you can read some lines above I have no idea of what you are saying.

Akali: Fucking piece of shit!!

Ekko: Ayo chill!! You should eat a Snickers or something.

Akali turns around to look at him with a look that could kill someone with just fear.

Akali: Do you want to die?!

Suddenly the main door of the apartment opens with Yasuo coming through.

Yasuo: Hey man you wouldn't believe what i-

Suddenly Yasuo gets pale when he feels a threatening aura around the living room and the first thing he sees is Ekko on the couch mouthing "help me" so with a determined mind to help his bro out he turns around to look at the treat in the room.

Only to look at Akali in a super Saiyan mode willing to kill someone tonight.

Yasuo: Fuck this shit, I'm out.

Ekko: BRO?!!

Yasuo: I don't wanna die man, I want to see how One piece ends!

Akali: You aren't going anywhere.

Yasuo: FUCK!!

Timeskip brought to you by the author looking at the ceiling for hours thinking of what to write.

Ekko: Alright let me get this for a minute.

Yasuo: So you are angry with a guy...

Ekko: That for some reason just leaved without leaving a trace...

Akali: Yes...

Yasuo: And now this guy is on a extremely popular band, but for some reason you haven't found out till' now.

Ekko: And you don't even knew his real name until you found him on the Internet.

Akali: Well I wasn't that interested in their songs... Kai'sa is the one that is a real fan of them.

Yasuo: Li do you listen to anything that isn't rap?

Akali: Well...No...

Ekko: *Looks at Yasuo* Should I say it?

Yasuo: I don't know, I kinda want to say it too...

Ekko: Let's just say it at the same time.

Ekko/Yasuo: *Looks at Akali* You stoopid.

Akali: Ugh! I know just shut the fuck up!! The worst of all is the fact that I have to see him tomorrow.

Ekko: Really? Why?

Akali: Apparently Ahri wants a new member in the group, so we are about to interview this girl that did a viral cover of POP/STARS tomorrow.

Ekko: The pink haired girl? How was her name again?