Chapter 3: A Car

Jinx and Sera got the same question on their minds and didn't bother to hide it.

Jinx/Sera: Car Radio?

Both of them read further on the sheet and eventually Sera was confused, she didn't understood most of the lyrics on the songs, they were mostly cryptic messages, but whereas as Sera was confused Jinx actually understood most of the lyrics and it was more than understanding in her thoughts...

It was something she could relate to.

And she doesn't know if that is good or not most of the song was about a person dealing with someone stealing their happiness that happiness depicted as the car radio and the person sitting in silence representing the fact that there was no more joy in the car, maybe she was wrong but that was what she understood, Y/N knew her more than anyone and she knew Y/N, both of them aren't probably the best at dealing with their emotions, despite showing a smile to their friends both of them knew the real pain behind their smiles, the feeling of abandonment and the feeling of not being loved by the ones that are supposed to be your loved ones, they both have each other but it's not always easy, she missed her sister and probably as fucked up as it sounds Y/N sometimes missed his parents, things weren't as fucked up before and he knew it, grandpa died but before he died there was actually a love relationship and yet when they started beating him he was standing confused and depressed that their parents were treating him like this.

She thought it was funny, both of them dealing with some hard shit and probably depressing thoughts, but they still comforted each other trying to push even further, but that was the reason they were best friends, the reason they were misfits. Both of them finding their escape and distraction in the music, Y/N was always there for her but now was her turn to help him, the dream of Y/N was making a world and put it on a paper, then turn that paper into a song and that song will transmit to a lot of feelings that reach to people that listened, but her dream was different, her dream was her and Y/N and the rest of their life, seeing him happy, seeing smiling, laughing, sad , angry, confused, she wanted to be with him and that's something she made up her mind long ago and she wasn't going to turn back now.

Two negatives make a positive right?

Sera: I'll admit I don't' understand most of this, but it sounds good. Are you going to present this to George?

Y/N: That's the plan.

Jinx: This...This is really good.

Y/N: *Smiling* Awwww Thanks blue.

Sera: Still...

As soon as she said that Sera start spreading a dark aura around her.

Y/N: *In his mind* I'm fucked up aren't I?

Sera: Do YOU have any IDEA ON HOW MUCH WE WERE WORRIED FOR YOU?!

Y/N: I-I can explain-

Sera: Don't talk back to me mister! Jinx and I were absolutely worried for you.

Jinx: Eh, not really.

Sera: Do you realize that Jinx can't cook? She would have starved if I didn't come here!

Jinx: Actually you can go back in the room if you want; I was enjoying Sera's cooking.

Y/N: Okay Okay! Sheeesh, I get it I'm sorry.

Jinx: More importantly do you have a beat for this song?

Y/N: Well if that wasn't the case it wouldn't be complete, *Pulls out his phone from his left pocket* is right here blue and you and I are going to be fucking rocking it!