Chapter 18: The Explosive Duo

Y/N POV

What the fuck happened?

Currently I found myself staring at the ceiling of my room while I was laying on my bed.

Wondering and asking to myself what the hell happened just a few hours ago?

Flashback

We were currently sitting at the table eating dinner, usually Jinx and I just ate in our bedroom, but Vi doesn't like when we do that.

And despite us getting used to eat in the table, something was different this time.

And that something was the fact that everyone was so quiet.

Jinx was sitting in front of me and everytime we looked at each other's eyes we just blushed and looked away.

Something that the other girls in the table picked up and couldn't help but stare at us, until Caitlyn talked just to break the awkward ambience for a moment.

Caitlyn: Uh, you make a good cheese grilled sandwich, Vi.

Vi: Oh, it's not that big of a deal, but thanks for saying that.

Seraphine: *Looks at Y/N and Jinx* Did something happened between you two?

Vi and Caitlyn facepalmed inmediatly at Seraphine's words, and Vi elbowed her lightly since she was sitting besides her, which made Seraphine confused as she turned to look at Vi, realizing what she had done and blushing in embarrassment.

Well at least they tried.

Jinx: *Blushing* W-What? Nothing happened right Y/N?

Me: *Blushing* R-Right.

Vi: Yeah... That's real convincing.

Suddenly Jinx blushed even more and ate all of her food quickly, after that she got up from the table and faced us.

Jinx: I'll go to sleep early today, Sera we'll accompany you you tomorrow when you sign your contract with K/DA *Looks at Me* A-Also... I'll be sleeping in my room tonight.

And just like that, she got away from the table, put her dishes in the sink and walked upstairs towards her room, leaving us at the table.

Vi: Shit... Do you think she's mad at us?

Caitlyn: Well, maybe not mad, but she's probably a little embarrassed about all of this I guess.

Seraphine: Which means... *All of the girls looked at me* That is your turn to explain what happened.

Me: Are y'all serious right now?

The girls just stared actually waiting for an explanation, but I just gave them the middle finger before finishing my food and getting up from the table, putting my dish in the sink and walked upstairs to my room.

3rd Person POV

Meanwhile Vi and Caitlyn looked at Seraphine with deadpanned faces while she was scratching her neck and smiling nervously.

Vi: You're washing the dishes by the way.

Seraphine: What? Why?

Caitlyn: You are the one that made these two so uncomfortable in the first place.

Seraphine: Hello! No I didn't, they made each other uncomfortable for some reason we don't know. I just like gossip.

Vi: Us too, but you have to learn to be discreet girl (Caitlyn in the background: Mhmm)

Seraphine sighed as she put her arm on the table and put her head on her left hand wearing an annoyed expression.

Seraphine: Alright, I will wash the damn dishes.