Chapter 9: Fate

Y/N POV

Alright, so.... I'm in danger.

Not because Jinx actually FOR SOME REASON, decided to sneak up to my bedroom and now she is hugging me so tight that I can barely breathe, no.

I'm in danger because Vi is standing at the door with a face that is currently triggering many alarms on my mind.

Vi: *With gritted teeth* What...are...you...DOING. WITH. MY. SISTER?!

Now you may be wondering...

How the hell did this happened?

Well sit down get something to eat and maybe something to drink too, cause I'm about to tell you something that may blow your mind.

I'm Y/N L/N and this is my life...

*Insert epic intro*

Jinx: *Mumbling in her sleep* Y/N you are so warm...

Why? Why would you say that just now in the situation i'm in?

Me: I-I can explain.

No I can't.

Vi: Any last words?

Me: I-Uh. Anti-heroes are the real heroes!

Jinx: Yeah, Jason Todd was always right.

I look at Jinx who was now awake and lifting her head slightly seeing Vi at the door, but keeping her grip on me.

Vi: Powder. What are you doing in Y/N bed?

Jinx: *Confused* Uhh. Sleeping?

Vi: Don't you have your own bedroom?

Jinx: Yeah, but Y/N bed is comfier.

Me: It's the same bed.

Vi/Jinx: Shut up.

Jinx: What about you? What are you doing in Y/N bedroom?

Vi: Well I made breakfast, Thought I should wake up everyone since you guys stayed up late.

Jinx: What is it?

Vi: What?

Jinx: What did you make for breakfast?

Vi: Some pancakes.

Jinx: Nice!

Jinx released her grip on me and lifted herself from the bed, stretched a little bit  and goes through the door walking towards the kitchen, leaving me and Vi alone in the same room.

Vi: *Keeps her glare on me* This isn't over.

Timeskip

Well this is normal.

Jinx is currently eating her pancakes as we are in the living room watching some T.V and sitting in the couch while she is currently is at my left side, I have my pancakes too of course and I could have been eating, but I feel some killing intent near me...Ah right Vi is sited right besides me alongside Jinx.

Vi: You know...I didn't poisoned those pancakes...

Me: *Mumbling* That's exactly what some pancake poisoner would say.

Vi: What was that?

Me: Nope. Nothing.

Jinx: Ugh this show is so BOOOOOORING!! Pass me the T.V remote.

I pass the T.V remote to Jinx as she went changing channel after channel at a real quick pace.

*CLICKCLICKCLICKCLICK*