Chapter 7: Sisters

"P-Powder?"

Caitlyn POV

I saw as Vi had tears in her eyes and I can't help but feel bad about it, she was always the strongest and it seemed like nothing would affect her no matter what.

Me: Vi?

Vi just looked at me still shocked and puffy eyes.

Vi: I...I

I grabbed her by the hand and stand up not looking back even though we still get some weird looks by the other people, but I can sense that Vi needs me right now.

We didn't walked much longer before we find ourselves in front of the bathroom and enter, luckily for us no one was here, so I hold both of Vi cheeks and make her look at me wanting to make sure she's okay.

Me: Alright, I don't know what is going on with you and whatever is happening through your mind right now you can tell me, but right now I just need you to calm down...

Vi took a couple of deep breaths before she calmed herself down.

Vi: Okay...Okay...

Me: Yeah, you got it...Now what happened?

Vi: Powder, she was the one in the video, no doubt about it.

Me: Alright I think now this is the part where you explain to me who is Powder.

Vi: She's my sister. Do you remember the person I told you that I was looking for? It's her.

Me: I mean... Don't get me wrong, but I think you might got the wrong person, the girl you are talking about goes by the name Jinx.

Vi: Jinx? No...She's not a Jinx. Isn't that like an artistic name or something?

Me: No, her real name is Jinx.

Vi: And how do you know about that?

Me: Because I know her...

Vi: What?!! You know Powder since when?

Me: Well I wouldn't say that I KNOW her, but we met once, to be honest I think she doesn't like me *In her mind*  The feeling is mutual though.

Vi: And how do you know her?

Me: Well...Did you see the guy on the video?

Vi: The one with the ski mask? I don't know why he would shave his hair, but he was pretty cute. Why do you ask?

Me: He's uuh, he's my crush

Vi: Oh...You have good taste in men.

Me: Oh shut up! Look the point is...I can talk with Y/N about you meeting Jinx if you are so sure that she's Powder.

Vi: Yes! Thank you...

As soon as she said that I found myself wrapped in Vi's arms as ahe was hugging me, this muts mean a lot to her so I just hugged back, and after a couple of minutes we let go and I take a look on my phone to text Y/N.