Chapter 17: Video Release and Jinxed Feelings

YOooooOooo!!!! So here we are, at this point I'm going to mess a lot with twenty one pilots lore, jus letting y'all know that this band leave s lot of things to the Listener interpretation so I might fuck up a little, see ya!

3rd Person POV

Currently we could see Caitlyn, Jinx, Seraphine and, Y/N sitting on the couch that was in the living room in front of the T.V.

Y/N was in the middle while Jinx and Seraphine was besides him and Caitlyn was pouting since she couldn't sit besides Y/N therefore she's on the right side of the couch.

Jinx: Sooooo Marie.

Caitlyn: It's Caitlyn.

Jinx: Same thing. Did you escaped from your job?

Seraphine: Yeah,Vi told us that you don't have vacations yet.

Caitlyn: I don't. I just got some permission and I have Two free days for this week since Grayson said that I should take a rest.

Y/N: Well even Vi was worried about you, so it mus be serious, you are free to stay here when you want to.

Caitlyn: Thank you Y/N, but I don't want to be a bother.

Y/N: You are not a bother cupcake. Right Jinx?

Jinx: Do you know how to make pancakes like Vi does?

Seraphine: Jinx!!

Jinx: *Shrugs* What? Nothing in this life is free, even our generosity comes with a price.

Caitlyn: Well, I know how to make cupcakes if you ever want some.

Jinx: Good enough, yes you can stay. 

Seraphine: What are we waiting for anyway?

Jinx: We are waiting for Vi, she said she's near.

Caitlyn: What if we just watched the video without her?

"Then you better be ready to face my fist"

The three of them turned around to the source of the voice and found Vi in her uniform.

Jinx: Vi!!

She immediately jumps out of the couch to hug his sister while Y/N does the same but he goes to the fridge to serve her a glass of water and give it to her and she got out of the hug to take the glass ad she thanked Y/N.

Seraphine: Hey Vi! How was work?

Vi: Boring as hell surprisingly, I was hoping to kick somebody's ass today.

Y/N: Don't you have to do paperwork after you capture someone?

Vi: Oh no, I leave all that work to Caitlyn.

Caitlyn: Ahem!

Vi turned to look at Caitlyn with widen eyes and Jinx was barely holding out her laugh.

Vi: *Nervously* Heyyy Caitlyn what's up?

Caitlyn: Everything's good thanks for asking.

Vi: Cool, cool.