Chapter 15: Seraphine The Star!!

3rd Person POV

Currently we see Sera, Jinx and Y/N sitting on the couch of the living room while they were playing on the console.

Jinx: Alright! Round 2 did y'all got enough points to open the door?

Surely you are wondering what game are they playing.

Y/N: I'll Open the door. Just let me kill some zombies to have enough points for the mystery box.

This game was of course Call of Duty Black Ops 2 and they were starting a new game of zombies since Sera's still learning how to play.

Little did they know that Sera was going to make a huge mistake.

Sera: Hey this zombie just dropped a new power up! What does it do?

Jinx/Y/N: Wait no don't grab that!!

KA-BOOM!!

Y/N and Jinx just watched as a great number of zombies went down losing the opportunity to farm some points for themselves and all they could was watch...

Sera: Nice! We just skipped one round of zombies isn't that good? *Smiles innocently*

Quickly shaking his head to react Y/N paused the game.

Y/N: We are restarting...

Sera: What? Why?!

Jinx: Cause you don't grab the KA-BOOM on the early rounds Sera we need to farm ponts first, remember first round 5 bullets and a stab. Second round 8 bullets and a stab.

A/N: How come I still remember that? God I miss playing that game.

But before they could restart Vi came Down the stairs with her police officer uniform on.

Y/N: Ayyy officer Vi is baaaack, that means you have to stop being my friend.

Vi: *Chuckles* You and Jinx say that hate cops, yet you live with one.

Jinx: Correction!! She lives with us.

Jinx said with a grin causing for Vi to let out a scoff.

Vi: Anyway *Looks at Sera* You are supposed to be with K/DA in 20 minutes.

Jinx/Sera/Y/N: 20 MINUTES?!!

With incredible speed the three of them went to their rooms to get dressed. Well Sera went to the bathroom to fix herself up since she was mostly ready.

Y/N: *From his room* Holy shit how many time did we play?!

Vi: I would say a lot since I tried to get you guys attention before, but didn't even listen.