Chapter 8: Drama Hater

3rd Person POV

Currently we see Y/N and Jinx sitting in the living room of their house. Yesterday Vi and Caitlyn stayed until night as Y/N showed Cait around the house and Vi and Jinx talked about a lot of things that have happened to them so far, they even agreed to go  out and hangout tomorrow, but today the misfits were free and watching TV, at least in theory since Y/N just kept changing the channel after channel as Jinx was talking to him.

*CLICK*

The sound of Y/N changing the channel with the TV remote sounded again and again

Jinx: I still can't believe that me and Vi are back together!! Oh there is so much I want to tell her.

*CLICK*

Jinx: She said that she's in the police academy, even though I hate cops I'm really looking forward to see her with a gun, wonder if she will be good as me...

*CLICK*

Jinx of course noticed that Y/N just kept changing the channel and wasn't even looking for anything to watch.

Jinx: Y/N?

*CLICK*

Jinx: Y/N are you listening to me?

Y/N just watched the TV, but this time he didn't change the channel, not because he found something to watch, but because he didn't know how to say what he had in mind.

Y/N: I think you should move with Vi.

*CLICK*

Jinx stayed silent for a moment looking at Y/N who didn't even bother looking at her and just kept looking at the TV, not because he was being indifferent or rude, but because he didn't really want to look at her expression which was a sad one, she was probably hurt because of his words thinking that he didn't want her around.

Jinx: W-what?

Y/N: *Sigh* You should move with Vi.

Jinx: Why are you saying that?

Y/N: Because as you said, you girls are finally together and it should stay like that, you can be happy with her as you always wanted and we can still work on our mu-

Jinx: "Happy with her as you always wanted?" I mean sure I wanted to see my sister for a long time and yes dammit I'm happy to see her, but What the hell makes you think that I'm not happy with you?

Y/N: Jinx I just want you to be happy.

Jinx: And I'm happy with you, point.

Y/N: But you have to be with your Sister, spent time with her, it's not like we won't be seeing each other again.

Jinx: You still going with this? I told you that I'm happy with you. I'm fine where I'm at. Do you really want me out of your life so badly?

Y/N: I never said that...

Jinx: Then why would you want me to move?!

Y/N: BECAUSE I CARE FOR YOU!!!

Jinx stayed quiet looking at the floor this time, she was actually thinking about his offer and move with Vi, but she really didn't want to leave him alone, her love for him just couldn't let him go and not only that, but only Jinx knew of what was going through Y/N's head, she has Vi the sister she's been looking all her life and they could love each other as a family should.

But what about Y/N?

He didn't have anyone besides their friends and obviously leaving him alone wasn't the right choice in her eyes, truth to be told Y/N was feeling some kind of envy and jealously, but his wish for Jinx happiness comes first an he knew that living with Vi was going to accomplish that.