Chapter 11: Blurryface

3rd Person POV (Past)

Currently we see a Jinx in the past with 13 years old laying on Silco's desk with her feet dangling off the desk, while reading a comic book of Spiderman and just in front of her is Silco sitting in his chair, it has only been two months since Y/N and Jinx met him, but all of them got close to each other pretty quick, except for Sevika, who is only thinking that Y/N and Jinx are just a burden, but despite that the kids didn't seem intimidated by the woman, instead they challenged her every time just to test her patience and most of the times just out of respect for Silco, she stayed calm and silent, but of course there are other times where she couldn't hold her anger.

As Jinx was moving her feets while reading the comic book, she felt curious at one point, her dad when she was on Zaun her parents didn't have the resources to buy a T.V and even if they had, her dad probably wouldn't let her watch. So is normal if she gets confused and curious at some parts.

That part being of course, Mary Jane and Peter making out...

And of course in her mind she had just the ideal person to ask in front of her, so with a smile on her face she lifted up the comic shoving the page of Peter and Mary Jane right in his face and Silco who was thinking about some plan to expand his business just sighed and hold the comic book in his hand and when he saw the page he couldn't help but raise an eyebrow and lift his face just to look at Jinx smiling innocently with a hand on her chin.

Jinx: Why are they sucking their faces?

And just like that the bomb dropped on Silco, but of course her parents didn't teach her any of this, he put a hand on his face begging to any god that was listening right now to give him patience and enough time to explain this to her, but in the end he just decided to be blunt.

Silco: They are kissing...

Jinx just frowned and grabbed back the comic book from Silco, taking a look at the comic again.

Jinx: *Clicks her tongue* That's not how you kiss... I used to kiss my sister and it was on her cheek, not on her mouth.

Silco: There is different ways of kissing.

Jinx: *Lifts her face to look at Silco* There is??!!

Silco: Yes Jinx... But in this case it happens when two persons love each other, example when they love each other they marry and have a family, that kind of love.

Jinx: The kind of love when people marry... 

For a moment Jinx just stayed silent, before blushing red and staring at Silco like she wanted to ask something.

Jinx: Hey S-silco...D-do you t-think...

Slico: *Raising an eyebrow* Do I think what?

Jinx: *Whispering* Do you think that Y/N loves me?

For a moment Silco thought about the question that Jinx asked him, is true enough that the two of them were really close, even coming to a point of where Y/N would give his life for her. But is it some brother-sister kind of love or something more? Either way, you don't risk your life for someone if you don't love that person.

Silco: I think that you should ask him yourself.

The blue haired girl blushed and couldn't help herself but think about her and Y/N in an altar on their wedding, something that was perfect in her opinion.

Present (2 years after the release of Vessel)

3rd Person POV