Chapter 16: Reunion Day

Y/N POV (Age 13)

Me: He's pretty awesome don't you think?

Currently I was sitting under a tree with Little Leaf by my side. And I was showing her one comic book of Spider-Man that I borrowed from Jinx.

Little Leaf: *With stars on her eyes* Swinging from the buildings like that must be so cooool...

Y/N: *Chuckles* Yep, but i like Spider-Man not because he's a hero, but he never gives up, and you shouldn't give up too.

Little Leaf: You really love Spider-Man don't you?

Y/N: *Scratching his head* Ah well I'm actually more of a DC guy, but you gotta love Spider-Man no matter what. Jinx is a Marvel girl though.

Little Leaf: *Tilts her head* What's Marvel and DC?

Me: *Gently hits her with the comic, making her pout* Oh you have so much to learn.

And again I couldn't help but chuckle at her cuteness, we don't really have a lot of time knowing each other, but it feels like we're the best of friends already. And I've been noticing how her way of speaking has changed every time I come to talk to her and tell her my stories. I'm really glad to know that she's enjoying talking with me.

Little Leaf... I really hope one day you could be free.

And I couldn't see it very well but she when looked at me in the eyes, I knew she was smiling under the mask she was wearing.

Present

Just like she's doing right now, but this time she wasn't wearing the mask and I could see her smile, even though some tears were running down her cheeks.

I cupped her face with my hands and wiped the tears off her cheeks with my thumbs and she leaned at the touch.

Me: Sorry I took so long...

Akali: *Chuckles* Yeah... Six years huh? You surely took your fucking time.

She looked at me in the eyes and kept a smile on her face as her sobbing stopped.

Akali: So yeah... This is me 'Little Leaf', my real name is Akali though.

Me: And this is me 'fool' and my real name is Y/N.

Akali: Mmmmm nah, you still being a fool *Chuckles* You are taller than the last time I saw you...

Me *Smirks* Well I can't really say the same about you.

This time she laughed out loud for the first time since I saw her again.

Akali: *Hits my arm in a teasing way* Shut the fuck up!

"Ahem!"

I heard a familiar voice and turned around to see Ahri who was giving us a confused expression and behind her the rest of the girls were having the same expressions on their faces.

Ahri: So... You knew each other?

Akali: Oh yeah! You remember that someone I told you that leaved my life?

I suddenly feel someone glaring at my with all the hate in the world and when I look at the rest of the girls I see that it was Evelynn who is glaring at me.

Yeah, that probably wasn't the best to say it Akali.

Ahri: So you are that guy?

Me: To be fair I couldn't come back to her at the moment and when I had the time to look for her, she wasn't there anymore.