Chapter 6: Found

Jinx: Ayo they are giving us a place to live?!

Mundo: Indeed miss Jinx.

Me: And we are also going to have a studio in said house, well not a house is more like a mansion.

Mundo: George told Mundo about what you are building with your music and Mundo wants to give Y/N and Jinx all the time they need to get it, so we are also going to give you both some funds to start and part of the amount of money that you do with the music.

Me: Well we were in this for the money...

Jinx: BUT NOW WE ARE!! JUST LOOK AT THIS DUDE, THAT'S A LOT OF CAKES!!

Me: All you think about is cakes Jinx.

Jinx: I really feel bad for those who are allergic to cake...

Mundo: HAHAHA! Mundo really likes Jinx and Y/N!... Now we talked about a Music Video, Mundo thinks that we should do that as fast as possible since not only the song is trending, but this video seems to hold importance for Y/N and Jinx, so Mundo is going to do his job and contact with some protection staff to make this possible, Mundo is guessing that you both are ready to reveal your faces to the public, You both agree with this?

Jinx/Me: Yeah we have no problem with that/Yeah I agree.

Mundo: Perfect! Mundo likes to have Y/ and Jinx in his family now! Come give Mundo a hug!

Me: I-I don't think-

Suddenly we find ourselves at the pressure of Mundo's arms and our oxygen seems to be fading slowly by the time.

Jinx: M-man, I love oxygen; I need it to live...

Mundo: Oh Mundo is very sorry *Let's go of Y/N and Jinx* Mundo also wants to know, Does Twenty One Pilots world is going to continue in this album?

Me: Nope, not yet we are fine with the prologue so far.

Jinx: Exactly, first we need to let them what we are.

Mundo: And what are Jinx and Y/N?

Jinx: We are Misfits, and is kinda getting old saying it all the time.

Me: Besides, it will be rude to tell them a story when they don't know ours, so that's what we are going to do.

Mundo: Mundo likes how you both think, now Mundo thinks that you should get your things packed, Mundo will contact a moving company to carry your stuff to your new home tomorrow.

And just like that Jinx and I were moving one step towards our dream and Mundo seems like a nice person, probably even a greater manager since he's actually giving us enough time to work with our music.

Yeah...Things are going great.

Timeskip

Sera: So...You guys are really leaving huh?

We were in the apartment, sitting on the couch explaining the situation to Sera, she was our deepest friend so of course she would not take this piece of information too well, to be honest this was my biggest concern in this situation, Sera would always visits us because she had no distractions at her home since her mom is working all the time and now she would have no distraction or a escape of that feeling.

Jinx: We'll visit.

Me: Yeah Sera, don't worry we won't stop seeing each other...But is really going to suck not having you around that often.

Sera: I know...Promise you guys won't forget me?

Jinx: Oh c'moooooon!! Who could forget someone so annoying and Cheery girl such as you?