Chapter 10: Perfect

3rd person POV (Y/N Age 13)

Little Leaf was leaning on the ground and Y/N was leaning next to her, both of them looking at the sky and the trees.

Little Leaf: Hey fool?

Y/N who was about to fall asleep while looking at the sun turned his head to look at her.

Y/N: What's up?

Little Leaf: What does it feel to be free?

The girl asked with some nervousness, truth to be told she felt that Y/N stories weren't enough at some point an she wanted to experiment freedom by herself.

Y/N: Feel free huh?

Y/N looked at the sky again and put both of his hands behind his head as he closed his eyes before answering the question.

Y/N: I don't  really know if I'm truly free you know?

Little Leaf: What do you mean?

Y/N: I'm still prisoner to a lot of demons inside my mind I guess, but I do know that with hope and Staying alive our lives will be free at some point.

Little Leaf: *Chuckles* Why does everything you say has to be so philosophical?

Both of them stayed in a comfortable silent again looking at the sky and some trees, the girl looked at Y/N again building up the courage to ask him something she's been meaning to ask for a while.

Little Leaf: Hey fool...

Y/N: Little Leaf?

Little Leaf: Escape with me...

Y/N: Escape with you?

Little Leaf: I-I'm tired of being a prisoner, they are even saying that I should be leader of the monastery, but I don't want to!

The girl stands up and looks down at Y/N with determination in her eyes.

Little Leaf: I wanted to be free for SO LONG dude, I can't eve explain it, at first I thought that with you stories would be enough for me to satisfy my curiosity, but thirst for freedom just went up! And believe it or not you...*Looks down* You are my only friend...So I only trust you in this whole shitty world and as a friend, I'm asking for your help. 

Y/ stared at her friend with a shocked expression, truly enough he didn't expect to form some sort of friendship with the girl, yet here they are,  talking like they knew each other for a long time even if it was just a few months, the two of them just clicked.

Y/N: Escaping together huh? Sure I'ts about damn time you get some freedom, besides I can't wait for you to meet Jinx!

Little Leaf: Oh yea you said something about her being your friend, you guys sound like great friends and partners in crime.

Y/N: Yep that's right, we always got each other back *Stands up*  And I got yours too.

Both of them smiled at each other for a while before Y/N looked at the sky for a moment seeing that the sun was beginning to set and soon enough the night will come.

Y/N: Speaking of Jinx... It's getting kinda late and I should be going soon. We'll talk about this whole "Escaping together" soon alright?

Little Leaf: Yeah...Alright.

The girl walked up in front of Y/N only for her to wrap her arms around him engulfing him in a hug which of course, Y/N hugged back almost immediately, after a while both of them let go of each other and Y/N looked at the girl in the eyes.

Y/N: See you soon. Take care ok?

Little Leaf: Alright. See you soon!