Campus

Heres long chapter I hope you all like it and i probably to busy watching stranger things after this so enjoy .
            Y/n PoV

I woke up . OH MY GOSH ITS  THE DAY. I ran to the bathroom and I almost tripped over my my coat on the floor from last night dinner . I find my hair tie and turn on the shower as water hits my face I think this could be last time I study in London . I was studying uni in my home country but I decided to transfer to my dream school Columbia , yes it Ivy League school I didn't want to go just for that , the building .

It felt I could feel it through my phone . My councillor in UCL  told me I should go there to test myself to be in a place that could challenge my passion . I wanted to direct and my film class had option to go abroad for one year .

I ran downstairs after getting changed to see my mum and brother with laptop opened
"WE LIKE TO INFORM YOU ON YOUR PLACE IN COLUMBIA UNI"

I started crying and I couldn't stop , my brother ran around and he gave me the biggest hug ever as my mum cried with tears joy.

"IVY , lil sis" he says , "so I'm going to have to move with you"

"Are you serious" I asked smiling

"No you have to make it on own but I'll  make sure that no boys are coming to distract you"

I started laughing

Skip to the day of packing into my dorm

I started hanging my photos and posters and my brother helped with bedding . My mum made sure my shower was clean and we all were fixing it and it was amazing they took photo of me in my room as they left I closed my door this is it .

 My mum made sure my shower was clean and we all were fixing it and it was amazing they took photo of me in my room as they left I closed my door this is it

I'm alone . Deep breaths . I have been alone before but not in new country. Terrified but it's okay I got this .

Next few days I was getting used to the timetable and I just love how great my view was I could see every section of campus . I got knock

"Y/N HURRY UP I WANT THE MIDDLE SEATS" marina said as I open the door,  I see her with coffee and bagel bag in her hands as we head to my philosophy literature  the class that we all had to take .
Marina is literally my best friend as week went on I met few people and we were group of 6 and it was perfect.

Classes were so much fun .

Film and psychology was everything and coming back to my bed was the best part . All the late night events thrown by upper class was the best . I went to a few parties in my first year.

Summer comes up . We have this big project where we can work with the Dennis villeneuve and I was overexcited , I get to work with one of my dream directors and actually understand difficulties of getting right shot.

"Y/n stop stressing you have this" liliana says handing my bag , we start heading out of my dorm as we head outside theres students everywhere doing they own thing and  I'm admiring the statutes, this school is everything as I go past I just smile .