Bad day

Y/n POV

If today was any worse. I woke up from nightmare and they usually bad , I was going tell my husband this morning but I didn't have time as I saw  I was late to drop y/d/n . Who I found making mess in the kitchen she was trying to make breakfast ended up on the floor . I changed into my hoodie and jeans and had my hair in half pony tail and half down.

I started cleaning after her , then getting her ready making sure her bun was clipped in and wouldn't fall out during day . She would always come back without it in place .  I made her some oatmeal as I cleaned up the kitchen . I was dragging my body to her and to door to make sure she on time but I couldn't stop thinking about that dream and I almost hit pole .

I'm good driver , I needed focus my daughter is at the back I cannot risk it . I got her to school and the teacher I dislike was there she was nice to c/n everyone is in love with my husband it's always.

"Hi c/n" with fluttery eyes.  She saw me dropping my daughter  "why is y/d/n"

"Family issues"

"That means not recess"

"No she have one every kid by law is allowed if they haven't done anything wrong and if I hear you didn't give her one they be meeting between me and you board and I bet love to know how you made tik toks thirsting over my husband"

I couldn't stand her . She thought she was head of school she didn't give my daughter any issues as she wanted to please c/n.  I understand how handsome and charismatic my husband but I didn't need it affect how they wanted to treat my daughter I don't care about me as much , I have dealt with enough b.s.

She gave me tight hug "i love you mummy"

"I love you so much y/d/n" I smiled at her as I saw walk down the hall I felt water fill my eyes. She grown now .

I left school heading to set . As I arrived I saw 10 miss calls from c/n.

I answer as I walk to trailer I trip over rock scraping my leg "mon amour what happened"

"Nothing , I am fine"

"You don't sound like it" I heard worry in his voice

"Well I am" I say defensive
"Why you being short with me"

"I don't have time for this"

"Whatever y/n"

I ended call now I started  little argument with my husband great.  He did nothing wrong I'm in bad mood .
I got to my trailer and tried to be mad ,they cheered me up and I felt so drained . I was always stubborn like I have never had day off due to fact I wanted to show how grateful I was got this job.

After shooting first scene I started muddling my lines and it go so bad my director sent me home but  she had talk with me before I went , I just broke down to her.