Rethinking Mate Choice and Love Making

The sound of a bird chirping and the gentle breeze from the open window woke rez out of his peaceful sleep he let out a loud yawn and stretched his body out as the sound of purring started up. He opens his eyes slowly and glances to the side to see a mop of black hair. He lay there confused for a moment, just staring at the person, wondering how he got there.

"Itachi....when did you get in?" He asked softly as said person, stretched out like a cat, and continued to lay half on him. He sighs and glances at him with tired eyes.

"I just got in this morning. I hope you don't mind. " Of course, rez doesn't mind. He chuckled softly and pulled him up closer so he could rest his head on his chest as his fingers rub through his loose, silky hair, which made Itachi melt into a pile of goo.

"I don't mind... Maybe a few more minutes of sleep," rez said with a tired sigh as he kissed itachi forehead, who was asleep once more as he closed his eyes to get back to sleep.

************************************************************

The heat from the sun made rez open his eyes once again and yawn softly. He glances at Itachi, who continues to sleep. He smiles at him and sits up slowly, getting off the bed to head into the bathroom to do his business. 20 minutes later, a fully awake rez walked out of the bathroom, fully dressed, and ready for the day. He walked towards the bed and kissed Itachi's lips gently, who smiled in his sleep.

Stepping out of his room quietly and closing the door just as softly, he made his way down the stairs to stop in his tracks. Lionel and his friends are already there, shi heading them a plate of eggs and toast, while Kisame is behind the bar sipping on some tea. He is going to start charging him if he continues drinking all his tea.

"Good morning everybody," rez said to get back. "Good morning' he kiss his brother's forehead and pat the others' heads as he nodded to kisame and Shi.

"So what's the plan for today? Hiding out here away from Sasuke's rabid fan girls or head to school early"

"Very funny. Have you seen my brother? He wasn't home this morning?" Sasuke asked while glancing at rez and ignoring Naruto completely, who is making a fool out of himself.

"Yes, I have, and yes, he is here and sleeping. Sasuke, we need to talk. Have you guys finished yet? I walk you all to school, " he asked as they nod their head well naruto scream out 'yeah it will be cool. "

Once they all finish breakfast and lionel gets a bento box for lunch, everybody heads out the door to head to the school. Rez watches as Naruto tells lionel a joke which he laughs out and for shino to shake his head and comment on what Naruto says. Rez chuckled softly and placed his hand on Sasuke's shoulder to slow him down so they could talk without the others listening.

"Listen, Sasuke. I don't know if your father told you or Itachi told you himself, but I want you to know that Itachi doesn't think less of you or doesn't want to hang with you" he said as Sasuke looked at him and nod his head so rez continue.

"I don't know if what I'm going to say will change our relationship with each other. Sasuke, I care for you as I care for my little brother. I do anything to make you happy, just like I do anything to make your brother happy. Will you be upset if I say that I and your brother are dating? Well, more than dating seeing he is my first mate. " rez stops and stares at Sasuke, who stares back at him in shock. Rez bites on his bottom lip and waits for Sasuke's answer, he hopes it's not something hateful he would hate to lose Sasuke cause he will lose itachi as well.

"So that's why my brother does always be at your house instead of home."

"Are you mad, Sasuke?" He asked softly as Sasuke smiled at rez, a rare real smile that only Itachi sees.