Finally Back Home And Explanation

3 months later

Rez gives out a sigh of relief once he sees the familiar gates of konoha as he picks up the pace, even going so far as to look back every once in a while to make sure the kazekage haven't follow him. Once he stopped at the checkpoint, then enter the village and head straight towards the hokage tower so he could know he made it back safe and sound. Once he reached the tower, he was glade to see the third just stepping out. He sighed out in relief to see him.

"Lord, third!!" Rez shouted as he turned surprise as rez pulled him into a hug so glade to see him. Included lionel who hugged him as well.

"Rez... Lionel where have you been? You were supposed to be back 3 months ago. What happened?" He asked as rez let out a tired sigh. Lionel was also tired, too, seeing bags under his eyes.

"I will explain to you once we reach home, that is. We had to run without breaks or else we be captured and taken back to suna," rez said with a sigh as the third rises his brow confuse, but will go along with it.

"Alright, let's go," he said as they both nodded and walked down the street, heading towards rez residents/restaurant. Once they finally made it, Lionel couldn't help but run the rest of the way to get inside to relax. What he didn't count was for everybody to be there.

"Lionel!" Everybody shouted happy to see him as he turned his head back to see his brother just step inside confused, written all over his face. "And don't forget rez as well," the third said, chuckling.

"What's going on?" Rez turns to face the hokage who shurg his shoulders. Narrowing his eyes, he turns back to see angry looks from his mates he chuckled nervously at that.

"Before anybody yells at me, I can explain. Tell them lionel. " rez glanced at lionel, who looked away with widen eyes as rez chuckled nervously and grabbed lionel shoulders and gave him the look as lionel shook his head at him.

"You seriously go leave me to dry lionel!!! How could you do this to me!!!" Rez shouted at him as he shurg his shoulders. "You know some of it is your fault you have to explain your part of it too." lionel glanced at everybody, then back to rez with narrow eyes, then he sighed out, mumbling fine, turning to the crowd with tired eyes.

"Rez got us kidnapped in suna," all lionel said, then walked in to sit down as rez stared at him, open mouth and all.

"WHAT!!!" Every single older person shouted as the youngsters watched in confusion as they moved theyself towards lionel for Naruto to hug him as he got one back in return with a tired smile.

"You see. Uhu, it's not what it looks like!! I swear!!! It's just....alright. Lionel and I decided to stop in suna for the day cause it was really hot out like a heat wave was rolling by. We did a little sightseeing and were going to retire to an inn till lionel bumped into a kid with red hair. We all exchanged words and were going to leave till he grabbed lionel's hand, mumbling mine," rez said with his hands up in a surrender as lionel just gave his big brother the most dead pan look.

"Nice, tell them that," Lionel replied as rez chuckled out nervously. Nagato and the others glanced at lionel, who watched everybody confuse.

"What?!" He said as nobody answered him, waiting on his explanation as well. With a heavy sigh, he straightened himself and started telling his side of the story.

"See, this gaara character grabbed my hand to start saying 'mate' and 'mines' to me. That freak me out and I pleaded for my brother to help me which he did, but the kid reacted and use sand to grab my brothers wrist and even bruise it till I flip out and bite him on the hand to let me go and to let that idiot go as well. We all exchange words, and rez was going to explain what happened. I told him I don't like bullies or people who hurt others without no reason, and he can't go and hurt my brother cause he is all I have left. With that being said, we were going to head back to the inn till this idiot over there agreed with gaara in staying in his family home for the night. He can tell you the rest, " Lionel huffed out, folding his arms on his chest. Everybody once again glanced at rez, who is now sweating bullets, till the third say something to get the attention off rez for a while.