Lionel First Day Of School and More Drama

The sound of skin against skin slapping was heard as a sharp moan then a groan followed after the moan. Then the sound of panting was heard next as rez lay there panting hard as he glance beside him to see his first mate Itachi panting with his face flush and is smiling as he glance at rez seeing him staring at him.

Itachi rolls over and lays on top of rez who wasn't complaining about the weight on top of him as he simply wraps his strong arms around Itachi as they both sigh out in contentment while they bask in the after-sex glow. They lay there for 10 minutes till Itachi pull away making rez confuse.

"I have to go. I promise Sasuke I walk him to school today"

"Oh, I see. Well, I wouldn't keep him waiting any longer. Besides, I have to drop my little brother there as well"

"You sure he is okay going to school full of children. Is he ready?"

Rez look at Itachi seeing the concern on his face which made him smile. He didn't know he care for his little brother and make sure he is safe and okay it shows how much Itachi care for them both and he is glad he made him his first mate. Leaning upon his elbows as he kiss Itachi deeply pouring his feelings into the kiss which was answered with his deep kiss.

"To answer your question. Yes, he is ready. I have been helping him and surprisingly Nagato as well"

Itachi was surprised at that more than rez who found out from shi that lionel and Nagato are going to be mates once lionel turn 14 the proper age for the omega lion to start seeking mates. Rez sits up fully now and gently pushes Itachi off the bed and towards the bathroom to get ready for the morning.

Rez and Itachi came downstairs hand in hand as they spot lionel sitting down at the bar eating a bowl of rice porridge as he hum softly to himself. What surprised them was Kisame behind the bar making himself some tea as Itachi and rez stood there confused. Lionel spot his brother and Itachi as he smiles at them.

"Good morning big brother, Itachi-Kun. Shi had to step out quickly to grab something so Kisame was nice enough to make me some breakfast" he place the spoon full of porridge into his mouth and hum out too himself again.

"Uhu thank you kisame for that, but where did shi say he was going?" Rez asked as Itachi sit beside lionel who start talking to him about going to school today.

"He didn't tell me. He said something important came up and had to leave quickly. He mumbles about writing in a scroll to send it off to someone?" He shrugs at that and sips on his tea as rez rise his brow at that and shrugs his shoulders as well. Rez get started on making pack lunch for lionel since it was 6 in the morning and the school doesn't start till 8 which give him plenty of time to do it.

A knock on the sliding door pulls everybody's attention towards it as Itachi gets up off the stool and opens the door to see his father and Sasuke standing there.

"I know you be here. Sasuke was looking all over for you this morning, saying how you didn't keep your promise to walk him to school today." Fugaku rise a brow at his son who glances back at him with a blank look on his face as he glances down to Sasuke and smiles.

"Onii-San what are you doing over here anyway?"

"I didn't forget Sasuke. I was having breakfast with lionel and got distracted by his stories"

"Yes Itachi.....why are you over here early in the morning seeing you didn't come home last night," fugaku asked and fold his arms on his chest and narrow his eyes at him. Rez heard the question and immediately rush over to the door and push it open wider as he smile at fugaku and Sasuke.

"Good morning fugaku and little Sasuke. Itachi slept over last night cause I didn't want him to leave with how tired he was because last night we stayed up late talking. I'm sorry if I keep him away from home fugaku it wouldn't happen again and I'm sorry as well little Sasuke I hope you are not upset with your brother and is mad at me for keeping him away?" He kneels in front of Sasuke and smiles at him as Sasuke blushes slightly and looks down at his feet.