Lionel Devoured His Mates (Part 3)

"Lionel what are you doing standing around daydreaming come on or I leave you behind" lionel snapped out of his daydreaming dreaming about what happen at the hyuga clan that happen two weeks ago. Lionel was so delicious sore after they fifth round of mind blowing sex with neji who after that took care of him which he love by the way. He did complain to him about the lack of a bed and will get him one as a gift which made neji laugh at that, but for some reason his big brother doesn't know what's going on yet. He and hizashi did walked into neji room and they almost got caught if it wasn't for neji fast thinking to throw the blanket over them and pretend to be sleeping. Lionel giggled at the memory which neji went really soft real quick cause of it. He is alittle upset that neji had to go on another mission so soon, but he had nagato-San who came back two days after neji leave which is a good thing. He really miss hanging with his friends. He really miss shino and Sasuke as well. Shaking his head to focus on what he doing he grab the items his brother want as he made the purchase as they make they way back home.

"Rez-san, lionel-chan!!!!"
They both turn once they heard they names being called loudly and the only person who does that is.

"Naruto" rez shouted back happy to see Kakashi and the others made it back home safe and sound after they mission turned sour from a rank C to a A rank from the scroll they got from sasuke who lionel tell him to take one of the ravens with him so they can know where they are included the others.

"I see you all made it back safe and sound" rez said glancing at Kakashi with narrow eyes looking for any injury as he do the same to the others.

"Yeah we was worried when sasuke-kun send details on what happen" lionel said worrying his lip as naruto shouted out they fine and beat up the bad guy.

"Speaking of details....Kakashi your in trouble. Are you guys in a hurry to report to the hokage?" Rez look at Kakashi serious who looked back worried as he turn and smile at sasuke and the others. Naruto was going to say 'yes' but the look Kakashi give him made him chuckled sheepishly and shake his head no.

"No rez-san we isn't in no hurry"

"What!? Yes we are?! Kakashi-sensei say we have to report to the hokage as soon as we get back then go rest up for the day" Sakura shouted at naurto who had his hands up in a defensive stance, but Sakura still hit him anyways. Lionel eyes widen cause of it as he glanced at rez who rise a brow.

"Was that really necessary that you hit him for no reason?" He was going to continue, but Kakashi grab rez arm and turn him in the direction towards the hokage tower. "What are you doing? Kakashi I want my answer on why she did that. It wasn't necessary to hit Naruto for something he didn't do" lionel worry his bottom lip watching Naruto who is rubbing his head gently. Turning to the side once sasuke stand beside him as he question him quietly.

"Why she did that? Naruto was just answering my brother"

"I don't know how her mind works. She does it all the time" sasuke answer back shaking his head. "It's annoying. Even more annoying when she follow me and keep grabbing me" Sasuke groan out in annoyance once he feel Sakura arms latch on to his as he look at lionel with the "see what I mean" look.

"Let's go sasuke-kun. Then afterwards we can go grab something eat" Sakura said with a smile at sasuke who just tsk in annoyance and remove his arm from her death grip and turn to lionel who was watching with clear annoyance in his eyes ready to tear Sakura head off which sasuke wouldnt mind one bit either way. He grab lionel waist and turn in the direction rez and his sensei went ignoring Naruto and Sakura.

"Let's go save my sensei before rez bite him or something" sasuke said as lionel snort out softly thinking the same thing ignoring Sakura for now as naruto shouted at sasuke for manhandling Lionel-Chan. Sakura on the other hand stand there stiff still watching her sasuke in shock as he rejected her for that....that creature!!! No she wouldn't be having that at all. With a huff she follow behind them towards the hokage tower.