That Was Unexpected

Rez opened his eyes slowly and looked around for a bit confused till what happened last night rushed back at him. He let out a groan knowing Minato is going to be pissed as hell and he hope to kami that the clan heads tell him everything from start to finish cause he can't afford for him and his little brother to move cause of it.

He cursed kushina 10 ways to Sunday in his head. He doesn't know why that woman has some type of hate towards him and his little brother. Maybe cause she saw him as some kind of threat to her marriage, or it can be she does envy him. It has to be that. Whatever, he figured it out.

He started to stretch his sore body as he winced from the healing wound on his left shoulder where lionel bite him. Good thing he is immune to the poison. If not, he would have been 6 feet under or a vegetable till the poison eats at his organs slowly. The sound of shuffling beside him, then soft callus fingers touch his chest, made him look to the side staring at onxy eyes full with amusement making rez huffed out and roll his eyes at him.

"I wonder what got you full of amusement," rez said to him to get a soften chuckled from itachi as rez frown at him.

"You look like a wounded kitten, my alpha, but about that, what will you do about kushina's situation? Even if my father and the clan leaders talked to him. I know for a fact that he will take his wife words and ignore the truth. " rez frowned at what itachi said, knowing deep down it was the truth.

"I will talk to him today before he decided to want to interrogate the both of us. I want lionel to avoid that. I want him to stay here with his friends, including you. I will face this alone. " rez said to get a snort from itachi, making rez blink at him confused. Itachi rolled his eyes at rez and said.

"You're not going off to war, rez. You're just going to clear you and lionel's name, that's it, " itachi said with a blank look, making rez growl at him and then huff out annoyed.

"I know that. Just being more caution now, " rez roll his eyes as itachi let out another chuckled making rez growl at him for that and proceed to get out of bed, but got pushed back down on his back from itachi who saddled his waist with his signature sharingan eyes glaring at him.

"Uhu itachi...." rez let out a girly yelp, which he will say it was manly later. When itachi grab both his wrist and pin him down on the bed.

"Tsk tsk, you're not going anywhere, my alpha. We have some unfinished business, " itachi said with a smirk on his face. Rez gulp loudly staring at itachi bright sharingan eyes and for some reason it is turning him on and itachi know cause he can feel the hard desire pushing against his naked thigh and also the knowing grin he is giving rez at this moment.

          TWO HOURS LATER

Lionel and his group of friends came downstairs to see a calm itachi sipping tea and rez behind the bar with gazed eyes and a goofy smile on his face. Lionel and the others sit around the bar, and every once in a while, rez gaze would shift to itachi, then he exhaled with longing. It was creeping everybody out. Rez gazed pasted by lionel as he shook his head and blinked a couple of times, then smiled.

"Oh....didn't see you all. What's for breakfast?" He asked everybody while he whipped up some batter to make some biscuits. He glanced at lionel, seeing how swollen and puff his eyes were. Rez let out a sigh and placed the bowl on the counter, and walked from behind the bar to wrapping his arms around his little brother, who whined and whimpered softly.

"Hey, everything is going to be alright, okay? What happened isn't your fault, okay?"

"How can you say that?! It is my fault, big brother. I didn't mean to attack her I....I just...." Lionel stumbles on his words as rez sighs out, lift him up to place him on the bar counter as rez sit down on the stool in front of him.