Start Of A New Life

Disclaimer: Everybody is OCC in this story, if you don't like it that's your problem and my enjoyment in making the story.

Warning: Yaoi, sex, threesome and more, violence and vulgar language. You have been warned.

************************************************************************************************************

Early in the morning before the sun can even peek though the mountains and shine it's bright rays on the earth two people a young boy and a older man was walking the well worn out path toward they destination. The wind blow a soft gentle breeze making the young boy look up at the sky seeing loose leaves going gently with the wind. He look at the older person who is holding his hand gently as he look down at the ground.

"Big....big brother where are we going again?" The young boy said at the older one as he look down at him, his bright orange eyes bore at another set of bright orange eyes much more bigger then his own. Said person let out a soft sigh.

"We're going to our other home....we can't go back to our original home....not anymore little brother..."

The young boy look at the older with a sad look remembering what happen to they father...to they step siblings and they mother.....to everybody. The young boy whimper softly as the older stop and kneel down in front of him and pull him into a strong hug as he whimper once more remembering the memories he try to lock away. They hugged for over 10 minutes till he calm down. The older pull back just alil as he move his hands toward the younger face and wipe his eyes slowly of the tears he slip and then looked at him with a cold, hard face. He want to try....no...want to help his little brother forget all the bad memories.

"No matter what happen little brother I will and trust me I will protect you and kill anybody who dear hurt you you understand me"

"Yes....big brother....I love you"

He smile at his little brother and lean forward to kiss his forehead and pull back as he turn his body around and look over his right shoulder as his little brother get the memo and climb on his back as he hoist him up on his back and started the walk once again.

     ★☆★TIME SKIP☆★☆

Once the sun rise from beyond the mountain of the horizon the sound of shops opening, people out and bout and kids running around as people go about they day.  The two people finally made it as the older kneel down so his brother can get off his back as he straighten up and grab his hand once again and started to walk toward the village gate.

"Hey! you two stop"

The older turn and look at the person that stop them as he tilt his head slightly to the side as he grip his brother hand and pull him close to his body. He look at the man that stopped them. one had his right eye cover with his bang and the leaf symbol on his forehead in a hat style and black hair, he turn to look at the other who have wild spiky hair and a long white strip above his nose.

"State your purpose for coming to the village" the spiky hair asked as the older pull out a letter from his cloak and handed it to them as they read it then look at them as the other stamp it and handed it back to the spiky hair guy as he hand it back to the owner, which he took and place back in his cloak.

"Welcome to the leaf village I hope your stay is great" the guy with the bang over his right eye said as he smile at them.

"......thank you" the older said and turn to continue his walk as the younger smile at them and wave goodbye as he catch up to his brother and hold he hand as they continue they walk toward the tower; he know the third hokage will help them cause he is friends with his father and is still his friend, but he don't know what happen he maybe didn't get word at all.