Would Anyone Help Me

The sounds of heavy breathing and then loud moans of passion sounded loud between two walls that's hidden behind the stairs in the hyuga compound. A tan callous hand grips the top of the space of the stairs, digging his sharp nails into the wood. Pale lean but muscular arms wrapped around a strong tan neck as pale fingers grip the back of orange-reddish hair that's tie low as the person let the locks loose as it pool around them blocking them from view if anybody stumble upon them. A loud growl left a tan sweaty chest as his narrow strong hips snapped hard into the pale thighs that wrapped tightly around him. A loud moan left pale lips but was claimed in a brutal kiss, silencing further moans. Strong hand gripping a pale hip, tightly knowing it will bruise as the sound of skin and skin slapping echoing loudly, but both occupants don't really care if anybody heard

"Aahhh, rez.....oh God right there," Hizashi whispered softly once he pulled away from the breathtaken kissed as rez press closer to him thrusting deep and fast into hizashi wet and tight hole that is sucking him in deeply making rez hissed in pleasure. Tan lips touch pale but sweaty neck as Hizashi moans his passion out, calling rez name over and over again as rez hips continue to snap against him brutally.

"Oh, I'm so close, rez," Hizashi whispered into rez locks as rez pulled back swiftly and spread hizashi long soft thighs wider to suddenly thrust harder and faster into hizashi shocking him for a moment. Nails digging hard into rez tan sweaty back, making him growl deep down in his throat as he lean slightly forward his mouth hover closer to hizashi ear.

"Cum for me my omega cum all over this cock" rez whispered in his ear giving it a lick then a bite making hizashi moan out in pleasure. Rez chuckled softly, having hizashi back ached deliciously from the vibration against his ear. Tan arms wrapped tightly around hizashi back, holding him closer to his hot heated body, both moaning in pleasure as they heated skin touched. Hizashi tensed suddenly from a sharp, hard thrust right against his prostate, and he suddenly start cumming against rez tan tone chest and stomach. Rez eyes glow bright as he leans forward and bits down on the healing wound between his shoulder and neck, drawing blood, but also having hizashi let out a loud scream from the sudden pleasure shooting thought his body as he started to cum for the second time. Rez covered his mouth in time so nobody could hear the passionate sex that's happening behind the stairs. Three successful hard thrusts against hizashi tight hot channel made rez cum deep inside him painting his inside with his fluid and essence. Rez held hizashi closer to him while he licked the wound slowly and then nuzzled his cheek against hizashi's neck, purring loudly while hizashi rested his head on top rez head basking in the after sex glow. Let's pause there for a moment and recap a month ago.

A MONTH AGO

The sound of metal against metal was heard coming from rez backyard, then a loud thud and a few seconds after the sound of someone cursing. Rez glanced out the opening window of the kitchen to see Sasuke and Naruto once again fighting. Letting out an annoyed sigh, rez wiped his hands off with the dry kitchen towel that was lying on his healed shoulder and stepped out into the open backyard/training field that itachi recommended and what his cute omega wants he gets without question. Rez cross his arms and glare at the both of them with annoyance written all over his face.

"How many times have I told you both to NOT FIGHT!!!" Rez shouted at the both of them as sasuke glared at Naruto, who glared back at him with his arms cross as well. "Yes, my beautiful omega wanted to have a training field back here so you all can use it to train, not fight each other like 5 year olds. Now I'm going to ask just this one time. WHAT STARTED IT!!!" He glares at the both of them while they continue to glare at each other.

"Rez-san Naruto was being an idiot like always and started the fight," kiba said with a bored look on his face. Rez glanced at him to see him standing there with shino, who looked ready to just leave and join his little brother, who at the very moment under a cherry blossom tree in the shade laying down with shikamaru as they both watch the clouds.