That Was Unexpected Part 2

A deep growl was heard throughout the office as rez glanced up at minato with his eyes glowing bright orange, knowing he was pissed off now.

"Listen to me!!! I came here to explain what happened last night!!!"

"I dont want to hear it!! You attacked my wife!!! You even poison her!!! What is there to explain, rez!!" Minato shouted at rez, who continued to growl at minato as he stood up upset now.

"That's why I came here to tell you from my point of view. Your wife attacked lionel verbally and even physically grabbed him by the arm. He is terrified of her from day one!!! What do you want me to do?! Kick your wife out of my restaurant so she can tell you lies about what I did her!!! Think minato!!! I want peace and quiet in both me and lionels life. Your wife decided to come into my restaurant when I told her she was not welcome there and further more..." rez didn't get to continue as minato threw a punch across his jaw, making him bite down on his tongue, drawing blood. He didn't get a chance to recover as minato threw a right hook, then a two hit combo straight to the face.

Minato was coming around with another round house kick, but rez grabbed his leg, then grabbed the front of his hokage robe and threw him into the wall, but at the last moment, he did his famous yellow flash, but he wasn't fast enough for rez to grab him by the throat unexpectedly surprising minato.

"Enough!!! Okay, enough!!!" Rez growled towards him, eyes blazing bright orange singling that he is even more pissed off.

"I dont want to hear your excuses, rez. Fight back?!" Minato shouted in his face and twisted out his hokage robes and kicked rez feet from under him, making him fall face first on the floor. Minato grabbed him by the shirt to lift him up, but he wasn't having that, and he kicked minato's feet, making him fall on the floor as well. Rez got up quickly, including minato as he came with a fly kick, but rez had side stepped and kicked him straight in the face, knocking him down. He grab minato by the hair and punch him 3 times in the face than the stomach as he lift him up on the side and spin around throwing him backwards as rez spin kicking him right into the office desk breaking it from the impacted. Minato wanted rez to fight back now he is. Walking towards him as minato disappeared and reappeared behind rez, but rez swung around with a back hand, which minato ducked under, then delivered a punched staright into rez stomach, he winced from the hard punch, but he knee minato right in the nose making him stumble back, but rez grab minato arm and pull him towards him to get shoulder hit right in the chest then a swift kick in the chest straight into the wall again. Before minato can recover, rez already jumps towards minato, pining his hands against the wall as he growls in minato face.

"Enough, minato!! I'm serious enough, please." Rez pleaded with him as minato glared at him till it loosened up when he spotted something with all they fumbling and tumbling some of the clothes got ripped and now he is seeing a deep bite mark wound on his shoulder that was never there before. Rez turned to look at the wound on his shoulder and let out a sigh.

"Whatever the clan heads have said to you is the truth. Your wife attacked my little brother, and further more, she attacked sasuke and itachi as well, which provoke lionel to attack her. She was verbally hurting sasuke and lionel see sasuke as a potential alpha he wanted to mate with. I never lie to you, minato. " rez pleaded to him seeing minato calming down now.

"Please, I never meant for this to happen at all. I didn't know lionel was going to do that. His omega has started to surface since his birthday is in 3 months. I never meant to hurt you, Naruto, or your wife,"

"That's not what she said to me. She said you got angry with her and curse her out and even let lionel attack her then, and only then did you stepped in to stop it. She even said some people who were still in the restaurant didn't lift a finger to help her."