Almost Caught And Explanations Bout Rez clan

Rez open his eyes slowly and look around his room with a confuse look on his face. He wonder why he feel something heavy pressing against his chest on his right and his arm is numb as hell. He though it was lionel came into his room again, but he remember locking it last night and everything else was a blur after that. He turn his head and almost grasp at the sight he see. Fugaku was laying on his right arm and he have a very peaceful look on his face he look way better with his face relaxed and not in its usual scowl, his neck length hair cover some of his neck and half of his face as he move his left hand and brush his hair out his face and cup his cheek gently.

Rez stared at him for a few minutes then glance towards the open window seeing it's still kind of dark out with alittle shine rise behind it so its makes it look like 4 close to 5 in the morning. He lay back down and turn to see onyx eyes staring at him as he give fugaku a bright smile.

"Morning fugaku. How you sleep?" Rez asked hearing fugaku letting out a loud sigh and give him a small smile.

"I slept good best sleep I had in a while really"

"That's good....that's good to hear then....shall we get up before your wife come looking for you"

Rez sit up slowly as a loud yelp left his mouth cause he was pushed back down as he stare at fugaku with widen eyes cause he is straddling his strong broad hips.

"Getting up so soon. And think what you may I dont give a fuck what my wife think, see or say this is my choice not hers" rez lay there confuse and arouse at the same time. He let out a loud sigh and move his big hands on fugaku hips rubbing them slowly with his thumb.

"What you might suggest we do then"

Fugaku chuckled and lean down to smash they lips together as rez growl into the kiss placing his right hand on the back of fugaku head pulling him closer as he slide his tongue into his mouth making him moan out softly. Rez growl loudly in his chest as he sit up holding fugaku hips tightly as fugaku move to wrap his arms around his neck.

Fugaku let out soften moans suddenly as rez moved his hands from his hips towards his thighs and slowly rub them. Pulling back from the kiss they both watched each other panting hard. Fugaku move his left hand and wrap it around rez neck making him growl out loudly. A kink fugaku found out last night that rez like pain and it was a huge turn on for fugaku cause he like it rough. Rez moved his hands again and place them on fugaku firm ass cheeks and give it a hard squeeze hearing him intake harsh breath then a solid moan spill from his lips. Fugaku groan out and push rez to lay back down keeping his hand around his throat as he move his other hand behind him to grip rez hard 9 inch cock and place it at his wet loose hole from last night rough sex as he push back to grasp out feeling his fat cock head breach his tight ring.

Rez moaned out and grip the bed sheets tightly and glance at fugaku face seeing pure bliss on his face, his body flush and shivering from the pleasure. Rez couldnt take the slowness fugaku was doing so he grab his hips and slam him down at the same time he thrust upwards hitting fugaku prostate dead on making him scream out loudly in pain and pleasure. Rez sit up slightly and started a deep normal pace feeling fugaku ass clench on his harden cock making rez growl out loudly. He was pushed down on the bed once again as fugaku wrap both his hands around his throat and started to squeeze making rez thrust upward even deeper and more harder pistoling his wet tight hole as fugaku come on done on top of him. His body flush and wet with sweat, his teeth biting into his bottom lip keeping in his moans and the shivers running up and down his back. Rez can see and feel it all and it was driving him crazy with lust.

Suddenly he flip them over and lift fugaku legs and place it on his shoulders while he never left his tight hole. Rez place his hands beside fugaku head and get on his toes and started to thrust into him even faster hearing the bed slam and rock against the wall as fugaku moans and grasp bouncing off the walls. Rez and fugaku was so close to climax; when they was ready to let go a sudden knock on the door made them stop and glance at it with widen eyes.