Leaving The Village

(THE RECAP FROM A MONTH AGO)

Rez let out a soften sigh as he rested his cheek against hizashi shoulder inhaling his natural scent, which is jasmine  with a hint of honey. Lean fingers rub into his soft locks, making him moan softly in comfort from getting his scalp rubbed. Kissing his healed shoulder, rez leaned back, still holding hizashi tightly against his body so he dont fall as he looked into hizashi pale eyes, seeing desire and lust.

"Mmm, as much as I would love another round, someone will bound to find us like this," Hizashi whispered against rez's lips, who in turn chuckled softly and kissed said lips gently

"Mmm, you're right. I don't want anyone seeing this side of you expect my omega's, " he whispers back against his lips as he puts him down gently so he can fix his robes and rez can fix his pants and untie his long sleeve shirt from around his waist. Once he finished fixing himself, he placed his hands on hizashi soft cheek and glanced into his eyes. Looking at him with love and wonder. He is glad lionel had the courage to ask both hizashi and Hiashi to help him. He knows that deep down, he wouldn't be able to control his feral side and end up hurting someone he loves.

"Thank you.....I know I said it so many times, but I wanted to thank you and Hiashi for helping me that day. Getting my mind out that dark place, " he whispers to him as he gets a smile and a kiss to the wrist.

"We all were concerned about you and took the chance to help you. Besides, if lionel didn't say anything, you would have had the 4 hokage knocking at your door instead of us. " rez growled at that still having a giant grudge against the 4 that every time he entered the restaurant, the air does be so thick it will take more than a cleaver to cut through it.

"Yes, well....still I thank you both," giving him a final kiss to the lips as they both smile. Stepping back slightly, then grab hizashi hand and pull him towards the living room to see just Hiashi and lionel in the room chatting with one another. Rez smiled at his little brother, so glad he was taken care of while he was going through an alpha phrase like what lionel said for 2 weeks. On the plus side, he didn't lose his customers at all after he explained to them and even explained to itachi and his father so he dont be mad at him anymore.

"Hey, you both, what did we miss. Oh Hiashi, how is lionel progressing with his training coming. I know you put him to work in the training field." He sits down beside Hiashi and kisses his cheek as he starts to blush, then clears his throat, making rez chuckled softly.

"He is going good. It's surprisingly really good how far he got. To far, didn't he tell you he yelled at me and even threatened to cut my hair off if I didn't treat my oldest daughter with kindness" Hiashi said while drinking his tea as rez looked at lionel surprised as he started to out right laugh making Hiashi look at him in betrayal. Glancing at Hiashi, rez continued to laugh, then shook his head smiling.

"I'm sorry, my love, but lionel does threaten everybody. He even threatened itachi and even Nagato a few times, and I told them lionel is going to go through with what he said. Now Nagato does get painted on whenever he sleeps over, and itachi has had his eyebrows gone. So trust me when I say this don't get on his bad side, " rez said, kissing Hiashi cheek again. "Beside, I have already punished him enough times when he does it, and I don't think he wants to be punished this time," he said glancing at lionel who pouted and mumble about being whipped as rez used his tail to whip across lionel back who yelp in shock pain.

"I told you you be punished. Did you forget our tails aren't just for style it's for attacking too," Lionel was going to say something, but the sight of rez tail made him shut up as he sip his tea instead making rez smirk and lean back on his hands while hizashi chuckled behind his hand and Hiashi watching lionel with a smug look, but that didn't last as he got whipped in the back as well getting a girly yelp from him.