Lionel Devoured His Mates (Part 1)

Warning long chapter! And if you don't like where this is going then don't read and move on from here. You been warned!

The sound of humming can be heard from the kitchen as lionel was helping rez make late lunch today. Rez decided he will close the restaurant early today so he can spend some quality time with all his mates by going on a date for the day. Lionel turned back to glanced at rez seeing him mixing something in a bowl that looks like dessert which have lionel giggling softly knowing he is spoiling his mates with this so call 'date' to the hot springs. Turning back to what he is doing which is the samething like his big brother.

"Lionel how is the stew holding up. Did you taste it to see if it's good and alittle spicy?"

"Yes big brother I make sure it's alittle spicy don't worry everything is going to be fine"

"Okay I trust your judgement on it" he answered back finish making the batter and have it in the oven while he clean up the counter top. Turning back to make sure rez don't come over and look over lionel shoulders to see what he is doing which is something simple. Cover chocolate fruits he is making for himself and rez mates so they can be gone for half the day and night so lionel can have the place for himself for once. Knowing rez mates who love fruits cover in chocolate they will pounce rez and going to be busy all night pleasing him as a result. Hearing movement made lionel quickly cover the box with a ribbon and place it in the picnic bag for rez as he turn towards the stew putting in the last touches then glanced back at rez who walked over smiling at lionel as he pat his head gently getting a smile back.

"I will head up to wash up you wouldn't mind finishing up for me"

"I don't mind big brother go ahead" he giggled once he got a kiss to the forehead as rez left the kitchen. Lionel made sure he heard his door close and wait for 3 minutes before he start to gather some of the food like the rice rez made as he pat it to make it into rice balls, then grab some of the spicy beef stew, some homemade sushi and dangos as well and included the chocolate cover fruits included a slice of cake for him later for what he about to do.

Once finish he packed everything away and packed the picnic bag with the food as he run out the kitchen and up the stairs towards his room to grab a scroll and ink to write something quick in it. Once finish he run back down the stairs and out the back door towards one of the ravens itachi gift them with.

"Hey mana you wouldn't mind giving this to nagato-San for me please" he said to the biggest raven they have as it tilt its head to the side and nod it's head as lionel smile at it and pat it's head gently and get back a affection nip to the finger making lionel giggled. Tieing the scroll on it leg as it fly away to complete its task as lionel rush back in so rez don't catch him doing something he shouldn't be doing or he call off the hold date thing and stay home with lionel and he don't want that. It's high time rez learn that lionel is a big boy and he want to do big boy things without his brother blocking him every chance he gets. Playing innocent as he sit on the bar stool with the bag on top the bar as he heard movement upstairs then the door open and rez descending the stairs looking fresh and clean as he tie his long locks in a high pony tail.

"Big brother it's just a date you don't have to go all out you know they love whatever you give them"

"I know, but it's the thought that counts little brother. I love spoiling them. Anyways. The house is yours for the time being I will be back later in the night. Are you sure you don't want to go spend time with your friends?"

"No big brother I will be fine. Besides I will be reading the scrolls nagato-san got me I will be okay. Go ahead and have fun cause once Kakashi get a genin team you wouldn't be seeing him much and itachi will be active even more with anbu and the Akatsuki and minato is going to be hell of a busy included the twins with them being clan heads so yes have fun I will be fine" lionel said with a smile as rez let out a big sigh and nod his head getting the picture.