Lionel Had Enough

The sound of shuffling woke the sleeping companion on the bed as Itachi lifted his head and turned to see where the noise was coming from. He stared at rez, who growl at imaginary things against the wall he is facing as he yank up his pants roughly. Itachi knows why he is upset. Getting rejected by someone will leaves you upset and bitter might turn your anger toward the wrong people sometimes, too. Itachi is not having that.

"Rez," Itachi called out, making rez stop what he was doing and turn to face him. He walked towards him once he motioned with his finger for him to come. Rez didn't expect to get yanked forward and his lips to be pressed into dry but soft lips. Rez sighed into the kiss and deepen it sliding his tongue into Itachi's mouth as they both fought for dominance, but rez won once he yanked itachi head back to slide more of his tongue into Itachi's mouth seeing his face flesh red with desire. They pull back for much-needed air as they stare into each other eyes panting.

"What was that for?" Rez asked, confused but excited about it.

"You had an angry look on your face facing the wall and growling at it" He replied making rez look away from Itachi but the finger under his chin turn him back to face itachi who watch him with a frown on his face.

"Don't.....don't let the rejected cloud your vision....your goals. It was one rejection, and he is a fool for doing so. " rez stares at Itachi as he nods his head and then smiles at him, leaning forward to kiss his pale shoulder.

"You're right. Thank you, my love. I wouldn't let it hurt me or stop me from my goal. I'm an alpha, and I need to start acting like one. So thank you, " kissing his shoulder once again and resting his head there as long fingers rub into his hair, massaging his scalp.

After 5 minutes of getting his head rubbed, he kisses the pale shoulder again and leans away, not before kissing Itachi's lips, who sigh into the kiss happily. Breaking the kiss and pulling away from the bed to grab his shirt. Putting it on while he walked back towards the bed he put his head against Itachi's neck rubbing his scent into him and inhaling itachi natural scent mixed with his scent, growling in his throat and getting back an answered purr in return.

"Let me go and start making breakfast before I ravage you," rez mumbled into itachi neck, who chuckled softly. Rez pulls away and gives Itachi a peck on the lips and walks out of his bedroom before he ravages Itachi again. Walking down the stairs to see it's dark out and nobody around, which is a good thing so he can focus and think about what to do next.

An hour later, rez is enjoying his cup of tea while he writes down recipes and dishes he wants to make, but he needs a taste tester for them. He already made lunch for his little brother and friends to share and already have breakfast prep and ready to make whenever anybody is up and ready for the day. The sound of footsteps coming down the stairs made rez glance up from his writing to see his little brother up and ready for the day, making him smile.

"Good morning, big brother!!" He said loudly, smiling at him as he shook his head to see how energetic he was.

"Good morning, little brother. Are you ready for the day since it's Friday? " he replied while he started making breakfast for everybody. Light footsteps came down the stairs as rez glanced up from heating a pan to see Itachi making rez smile at him as he pour both lionel and Itachi a cup of tea and headed it to them as he kisses Itachi on the lips making him smile.

8 minutes into making breakfast the sound of a knock on the door made everybody glance at it rez glanced at the clock seeing it was only 6:38 lionel went to answer it and squeal out Sasuke's name hugging his friend who hug him back.

"Morning!!!" A loud voice said, making rez chuckle as Sasuke told Naruto to shut up and stop being loud to get a teme as a reply.

"Boys, stop fighting and get inside your letting in the morning cold air, and I'm making breakfast." rez scolds them as they step inside. Shino said a soft morning to get it back in return.