Meeting Gaara and His Family

Two figures walk in the sand in the middle of the day where the sun is beating down on them, both making one hissed out in anger and the other to sigh out. Both just want to get to the hidden leaf village already, but they didn't count for the sun to be glaring down on them and the humid to be so dry.

"Big brother, it's best we stop at suna for the day, then leave the next day. This heat isn't playing. " Lionel glanced at his brother to see him wiping sweat from his brow and nodding.

"Yeah, let's do that. Good thing the village isn't far, " he replied, seeing the village just a few miles away as they both hurried towards it with relief, getting past security with ease since they headed towards konoha but is just stopping there for the night. Glancing down at lionel, who let out a tired yawn, then grabbed his hand, gently made him smile.

A lot happened in the 2 months at they old home. The place was burnt down to the ground were devastated to them both seeing they childhood home is gone forever and no way for it to return to its normal village it once were. Seeing so much brings back a lot of memories of good and bad. They only stayed in there for 1 day, which was lionel birthday. They both agree not to stay any longer. they don't want to bring back bad memories of what happened. While lionle was going through his maturity, rez, who lay down on the undamaged grass in his lion form, was thinking about having a serious discussion with his omega mates about his upcoming birthday which will make him go into rut and remind so for a week.

He shakes his head lightly to focus on what he is doing. They both decided to sightsee suna till they headed into an inn for the night. What they both didn't count is for lionel to bump into a red-headed kid knocking lionel down to the ground with a wince. Rez almost went into attack mode if he didn't feel out the calm aura around them.

"I'm sorry....I wasn't looking way I was going," a deep voice said softly towards lionel, who rubbed his sore ass and glanced up at the person he bumped into.

"No, no, it's fine. I wasn't watching where I was going. I'm kind of clumsy. " Lionel grabbed rez hand as he got pulled off the ground as he dusted himself off, then gave the person a smile. "I will be careful next time, bye,"

Rez give a Farwell nod and lionel give him a wave and a smile goodbye as they both continue towards the inn. What they didn't account for the boy to grab lionel wrist and mumble 'mine' softly to him. The shocked look lionel give the boy was priceless. Glancing towards his brother, who shurg his shoulders confused as to what is going on till it click making rez chuckled out.

"Uhu, what are you doing? And don't laugh big brother I'm scared" Lionel said darting his eyes from the boy then back to his brother then around them to see people is staring at them with fear on they faces which is weird.

"Okay sorry kid, but you have to let go my little brother your scaring him" he went to grab lionel shoulder, but let out a pain grasp feeling sand grab his wrist tightly threatened to break it if he so much as move. That triggers lionel, who growls at the boy and bits down hard on the hand that grabs his wrist, letting him stumble back, surprise, shocked, and confuses. Rez groan holding his wrist while lionel continues to growl at him his pupils turn to slits as he watches the boy for any movements cause he will attack him for hurting his brother.

"Relax lionel I don't think he meant to do that" rez reason with lionel who continue to growl at the kid, his tail moving side to side then puff up singling he will attack him at any moment. Grabbing the back of lionel's neck, he gives it a squeeze so he can calm down.

"Enough, lionel, it was an accident and a mistake. Am I right, kid?" Rising a brow at the confuse, shocked kid who nodded his head still having the confused shocked expression on his face. The growling stop and lionel eyes turn back normal as he snorts at the kid and turns away upset now. Rez give a sigh and shake his head at them both.