Lionel Had Enough (Part 2)

Laughter was heard at the far end of the restaurant as rez glance backed at said group. It was a group of Jonin ninjas that he had spotted in the Hokage office when he first arrived, and some he had met from time to time came to his restaurant every day.

The image of a person passing in front of him made him focus on said person. He smile at Itachi who has nothing to do for the day and decided to help him out at the restaurant for no reason unknown, but rez knows it has to do with what happened in the kitchen before he opened the restaurant. Shaking his head, he heads towards the table to place a plate of another high stake of plates of dangos for the jonin anko.

"You know they go need some type of machine to carry you out if you keep ordering these dangos so much," rez said, placing the plate down on the table and grabbing the used plates.

"Well, stop making them taste so good, then I stop ordering them, but I wouldn't mind a taste of you," anko said, glancing at rez with lust in her eyes as he sighed. He knew this was going to happen.....again.

"How many times do we have to go through this? Even if you and I were the last people on earth, I wouldn't warm your bed. You don't have the right equipment to begin with, " he replied to her with a straight blank face as the table uproared into laughter, including some closed tables.

"Aww, don't be like that, rez you never knock it till you try it, mm." she smirked at him while touching his clothed side, feeling his toned muscles underneath he let out a defeated sigh.

"Quit, anko. I don't want that mental image in my head. I even added snakes to that image too, " Asuma said, pulling out a smoke and going to light it, but with quick reflexes, rez took it before he could light it.

"Not in my restaurant, Asuma. You can smoke outside in the backyard, not inside. " Asuma pouted at that and put away his pack and light.

"Asuma why did you say that now I picture it" Obito moaned in horror placing his head on the table as everybody else glances at the food and pushes it away making anko yell at them for finding her disgusted.

"That wasn't youthful of you, Asuma," might guy said pushing his food away and shaking his head at the image. Rez could only do is laugh at the situation.

"Who fault was it for anyone to picture it?" He counted back to might guy as everybody looked at him, even some tables that were close, and shouted you to him as rez continued to laugh. He walked away with the plates shaking his head as Itachi chuckled softly at what happened at the table.

"You finding amusement from this, are you?" Itachi just smiled and kissed him on the cheek, walking away to help out more customers. Rez watched him go with a smile. His body, for some reason, started to tense up knowing someone is watching him cause he could feel their heated gaze on him. He glances around the restaurant till it stops at the Jonin table to see one of them watching him. The one with the gravity white/gray hairstyle with the leaf headband covering one side of his face. Rez just stares at him and then shrugs his shoulders, turning around to head into the kitchen.

Rez walked out of the kitchen with a tray full of food as he let out a huff, moving the tray from his sight. He spots his little brother, who is hugging him around the waist. Glancing at the clock because he is confused as to why his little brother is already home to see it's 3:17.

"Lionel, I didn't know you were home already and how many times I told you..."

"Not to surprise you with a hug if I'm carrying trays of food..... I know, I know," Lionel said, cutting rez off as he glanced at his little brother, who just smiled at him. "And to answer your question. Iruka-sensei let us out early cause Nagato-san wanted to speak with me. "