Sixteen

Edward and Madison went to school thinking about the unsuspected visit from MaKayla. That woman shook the Cullens because of her interest in Carrie. "Edward?" He looked at her. "You don't think that she's a doppelgänger, do you?"

"Have you started your search?"

"I was wanting to do that with you because Carrie isn't just mine despite her being human." Edward smiled. "I found somethings at daddy's. I have them in my room and maybe you can help me go through them."

"I will if I can keep my daughter safe."

Madison smiled as she kissed him. Bella and Kayden saw them. "How is it that Charlie isn't pissed at Edward?"

"He wouldn't live his family behind." Bella tells him. "You broke my heart and that's enough for Charlie to hate you."

Kayden looked at Edward and Madison as they walked by discussing their visit to Renee soon.
~~~
After school, Madison took Carrie to the park with Edward. Edward smiled as he pushed Carrie. She smiled as Carrie was laughing. "Just think, her birthday is almost here." She says. "Two years old."

"Who would have thought that I would gain two people who are very important to me." Edward says as he looked at Carrie.

"Daddy!" She squealed out making Edward and Madison smile.

"Someone is a bit spoil." Madison says as Edward got her out of the swing.

"Nah."

Madison laughed as he put Carrie on his back. She followed them laughing as this was something Madison never thought was possible. Edward looked at her and kissed her. "I love you."

"I love you."

Sorry for the long wait and short chapter. Hope you enjoy this small chapter.