Prologue

Madison was walking home from the library when she was attacked. "Please don't." She begged as the person started ripping her dress. "I have money." She said crying as the person continued. Not one word was heard from him, but Madison screams, cries, and begs.

Rosalie and Jasper where in Phoenix when they smelt blood and sobs. The two followed the sound of cries and begs and saw a guy on top of a young girl. "Hey!" Rosalie said scaring the guy away once he was finished. Jasper chased after him as Madison curled up making Rosalie hug her. "It's going to be okay."

"Police caught him." Jasper said once he came back and noticed that the girl lost conscious. "Let's get her to the hospital."

"Okay." Rosalie said as she picked up Madison. "We're getting you to the hospital."
~~~
Jasper and Rosalie stayed by Madison's side as they did a rape kit. Madison was scared, but she had Jasper and Rosalie. "You need anything."

"Did someone call my mom."

"I did and she's on her way." Madison nodded. "Madison, we will stay in contact, but the two of us have to go home."

"Okay." Madison said. "I'll see you guys later."
~~~
Two years later, Madison was finally moving back home to her father. She smiled at her one year old Carrie. Madison smiled as she wrote in her book.

"Moving back home is a good change, but I never thought that I would meet him."

"Madison, it's time to go." Renee tells her daughter.

"Okay." Madison said as she shut her book and went to her sleeping child. "Time for us to go, Carrie." Carrie woke up and snuggled back into her mother's arms. "Carrie will see the father in him."