Three

Madison sat outside the E.R waiting for her father. Edward saw Charlie carrying a baby just for the baby to reach for Madison. "Mama." He heard the baby. Edward stood shock that Madison actually had a baby. He walked over to her making Carrie reach out for him.

Madison looked and saw Edward and paled. Only Rosalie and Jasper knew about the baby. "Hi." She said.

"Is she yours?" He asked. Madison nodded making him smile as he held Carrie. "What's her name?"

"Carrie."

"Carrie." He repeated and smiled. "Pretty name for a beautiful girl."

Charlie walked out to see Madison and Edward talking with Carrie in Edward's arms. They looked like an actually family as they talked. The nurses, doctors, and Rosalie and Carlisle saw what everyone else did as the mates walked out.
~~~
The next day was even better for Madison. Edward came and picked her up. Which made Madison happy. They arrived at the school having a deep conversation. Kayden walked with Jasper and Alice to see the mates and shook his head as the two were talking. "They same to be interested with what their talking about."

"Edward wants to take Madison and Carrie somewhere and Madison is trying to think of places that she knows Carrie would like."  Alice tells them. "Edward wants to bond with Carrie as well as Madison."

They looked and saw Edward and Madison getting on the bus. Alice saw Bella looking at Kayden and walked away smiling. She knew it won't be long till Bella finds out. First it was Edward who will tell Madison everything. Madison smiled at him as they continued talking.
~~~
The next day was slow. Bella told Madison about how Kayden acted and now he was at it again. There he stood with Bella by the salad bar. Madison walked over making Edward walk over to not trust Kayden. "You know that bipolar attitude of yours isn't going to help your situation."

"What do you know?" He asked as Edward stood by.

"Well, first, let Bella talk instead of getting offended or acting like an ass. She's just trying to tell you what she thinks your secret is and yet, you try to steer clear of that conversation. Bella is a force to be reckoned with when it comes down to her suspicions." Madison said as she saw Edward. She smiled as he did and looked back at Kayden. "Listen and talk nicely to her because she will eventually find out. Especially with her going to La Push." Kayden looked at Madison shocked. "What? Didn't think I knew about the legends."

"You know about us."

Madison smiled as she nodded. "How?"

"I've always been curious about what the earth actually holds. One was meeting Jasper and Rosalie. I saw their eyes and knew they were an unusual color so I started researching. First, I want to talk about this later."

"Of course." Edward said as he too wanted to know how Madison Swan figured them out. Madison hugged Edward as he relaxed. "That explains why you weren't like your sister."

"Yep." She said. "Now let's finish today and I'll explain when me and Carrie come by." Edward nodded and kissed her head as they walked to class. Rosalie and Jasper were shocked and knew they have to find out why.

Sorry if this is short, but I couldn't think of anything else, but I have an idea that I want an opinion on. I'm thinking of a sequel to this book once this is finished, but it will be a crossover.