Chapter 16

Continuing from last chapter

Sense Monty is the 'boss' he picked a scary movie. I don't have anything against scary movies, in fact I love the thrill of them but I can't stand the suspension when there's about to be a jump scare. I also don't like seeing guts and stuff it makes me wanna throw up. But here we go I guess.

We all sit down while Monty uses my phone to pick a movie to play on the projector. I sit between Bonnie and Monty. Bonnie on my left and Monty on my right, next to Monty is Foxy and next to Bonnie is Freddy, then Chica, then Roxy.
(Roxy, Chica, Freddy, Bonnie, y/n, Monty, Foxy)
Monty picked the movie 'Dead Alive'. I got the shivers, I read about this movie and it's supposed to be the goriest film of all time. (Which is true) I quickly tense up as the movie began. Bonnie took notice and grabbed my hand and smiled at me. I slightly relaxed and held his hand tightly.

We aren't even halfway through the movie and I can already feel my stomach turn. Seeing people get chopped up just makes me shake. We were getting to a murdering part and I balled myself up in my seat. The murderer jumped out and i jumped a little in my seat. Bonnie tightened his grip on my hand and softly started caressing it with his thumb. Monty on the otherhand wrapped his whole tail around my legs. I couldn't tell if it was because he was scared, that he was trying to comfort me, or make Bon jealous...maybe all. I smile at how sweet everyone is to comfort me.

The movie goes on and at this point I'm so focused on the screen, mesmerized by the pixels. I was holding Montys tail like a stuffed animal in my right arm, as he wrapped the tip of it around my hand. I was also holding Bonnie's arm close to me like a stuffed animal as he placed his hand on my thigh gently stroking it.

"AHH!!"

"AHHH!!"

Everyone laughed at me and Chica screaming. I wouldn't have screamed but her scream caused me to scream. I laughed a little with them before focusing back on the horrifying movie.

~~~~~~~~~~~

The movie was finally done and I sighed of relief but then ran to the bathroom to puke my own guts out. Coming back out I see everyone staring at me with worry. "Uh- you good?" Roxy asked and I nodded. "Yeah, gory movies make my stomach upset." Everyone hummed in understandment. Then I saw Monty grin. "Alright so who's the first to do something I say?"  "Aaaaand I'm going home! Have a good night guys!" I say trying to walk away but Monty wrapped his tail around my leg and lifted me up, hanging me upside down with my leg in the air. "Nuh uh sweets, the doors are closed your stuck here with us." He says and Bonnie pushes him. "What did I say about that." Bonnie seethed at him but Monty laughs. "I wouldn't do threats to me right now Bon unless you want me to make you do something you'll regret." Monty snaps back with a smug look. Bonnie growls at him then walks over to me grabbing my arms. "Let go." Monty listens and let's me go. Bonnie held me upright then placed me down. "Okay well what do you guys wanna do now?" I ask. "Let's go to Mazercise!" "No way! Let's go race!" "Can we throw knives at each other?" "FOXY!" all of us shout and he laughs. "Lazer Tag anyone?" "I say we go golfing." "What about bowling?" "How about sleeping?" I suggest while yawning. "Aww come on girl! We wanna have more fun!" Chica says clapping her hands. "No guys she needs sleep." Bonnie argues. "What about a sundrop?" Chica says "What's a sundrop?" I ask. Chica skips over to me and shoves something into my mouth. "Ugh! What is this?! It taste weird!" I say swallowing whatever the hell she gave me. "A sundrop is an energizing candy that Sun gives to the children!" She explains "When does it kick iiiiiiinnnnn- WOAH!" My eyes widen taking in all the bright lights. I feel my heart racing and my blood pumping. Everything is glowing and looks like a magical wonderland of fun! "You uh- feeling alright there y/n? You've been staring at the lights for a few minutes and I don't think that's good for your eyes..." Bonnie says but I turn around with stars for my eyes. "BONNIE I FEEL AMAZING! I CAN RUN A MARATHON!" He looks at me concerned, putting his ears to the sides. "Oh dear lord...why Chica?" Bonnie groans. I wasn't paying much attention to them anymore when I saw something glint in the light in the distance then dissappear around the corner. With the energy i just gained I bolted after it.