Chapter 22

Bonnie's POV

Once I kiss y/n goodbye I head to my room, looking at the photo the whole way there. When I walk in, i hang up the picture on my vanity like I did with all the others. I'm lucky to even have met her. She's the most precious thing in my life.

"Bonnie~"

I groan. I hate hearing those voices whenever I'm alone! "Go away! Get out of my head!" I yell pulling down on my ears.

"Bonnie~"

I turn around and there's that purple orb. "No. No! Your just a hallucination or something!" I shout at it hoping it would just go away.

"Are we Bonnie?~"

I try to throw a plush at it but it goes right through it. "What the- ugh! Just leave me alone!" I start walking away to my back room.

"Follow us and we'll leave~"

I turn back around. "I don't trust you." I seeth crossing my arms.

"Oh well. Till next time~"

The orb and voices dissappear. "Next time?" I brush it off and go to my room. I start to think about y/n again...'maybe I can tell her soon. She likes me too so it'll work out....right? Ugh whatever it's fine, it'll be fine.' I shake my head and fall onto my bed. It'll happen soon and I'll finally be able to call her mine. I close my eyes and drift to sleep.

Next day~~~~~~~~

Y/Ns POV

I wake up and I'm more energetic than ever! I don't know why but last night got me hyped about Bonnie. I quickly get ready and I decided to walk today.

I made it to the plex and I hopped on over to Bonnie's room. "Bonnie!" I called out, walking into his back room. "Come on Bon! Time to get up!" All I get was a groan in response. "Boooon~"  "..."  "Bon Bon~"  "..."  "Cotton tail~"  "..."  "Oh darling~" I cooed and I saw one of his ears twitch. I giggle, "Does someone like that?" He still doesn't respond. "Welp I guess I'm locking you in today!" I say turning around to go out the door but a shadow casts over me and arms wrap around my waist. "Really wanna play that game again bunny?" He whispers in my ear. I shiver and blush at his deep voice and the way that sentence just rolled off his tounge. "W-well if I have to then game on bunny boy." I tease back. "So be it." He picks me up aaaaand......ties me up again.

This time he didn't tie me to the chair. He just tied me up with rope. Where did he get the rope from? I don't even want to ask. "Alright alright I'm sorry! Now let me go!" I say struggling to get out of the rope. Bonnie looks down at me and smiles. "Nope!" Is all he says. I huff and hang my head in regret. "Though tying you up is fun. It's cute to see you struggle, hahaha!" He laughs at his own joke but it just makes the blood rush to my face.

Then with the extra length of rope connected to me, he pulls and drags me out the door. "Wow your just gonna drag me around like a puppy on a leash?" I ask looking at the ceiling as I'm being dragged. "You asked for it." I sigh. "At least your up." I mumble

Once the place opens he unties me so I can work the bar. "Damn you really know how to tie a knot, that's scary." Bonnie laughs. "I have my ways." He shrugs and walks off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a normal day so far. Me serving customers, Bonnie running the alley, greeting kids, and doing a few shows. Yet today was also a little different or well someone was acting a little different. Bonnie to be exact, he's been checking up on me more and has be flirting with me all day long. Not that I mind, I love it personally it just fuels that butterfly feeling in me and I like it.