Chapter 42

Continuing from last Chapter

Nick grabs a wheelchair from down the hall as I carefully and as painless as I can, get changed into some of Nick's spare clothes he had in his car sense mine were all bloody and ripped. He gave me a hoodie and basketball shorts. "Alright ready to go?" He asks. I pat myself down for my phone, key card, and car keys. All in place. "Yep, I think so." I hop into the wheelchair but of course not without sucking in a breath from the pain. I didn't want to take my bandages off, scared of how they look and if they're that bad.

I put the hood over my face so the nurses won't know. We open the door and stroll down the hall. I saw a cart with different bottles of medicine, I quickly scoped out the pain killers and swiftly took them when we rolled past it. "What did you just steal?!" Nick whisper yells in my ear. "Just shut up and go." I whisper back.

We made it down to the front lobby and out the doors. "Wow that was easier than I thought." I exclaimed, getting out of the wheelchair and Nick helping me get into the passengers seat of his car. "Surprisingly it was. Don't they usually have you check out or else they send security?" He asks, getting buckled. "Something like tha-" "y/n come back!" Jessica yes from the front entrance of the hospital. "Oh shit, go go go!" I start tapping Nicks arm like it'll make him hurry up. "What? Why?" He asks looking up seeing the nurse and two security guards running towards us but finally starts the car. "Geez petal to the metal Nick!" I put the car in drive, reach my leg over and hit the gas pedal for him. "Y/N!" He screams at me as he steers the car to the left to avoid the nurse and security guards. I roll down the window and stick my head out, saluting them. "See ya! Thanks for everything!" "Please be careful!" Jessica yells back as me and Nick successfully make our escape on the road.

"You. Are. INSANE!" Nick shouts at me, making me laugh. "Hi I'm y/n, finally nice to meet ya." I joke, holding my hand out. He swats my hand away. "Yeah yeah shut it. So where are we going, you didn't tell me your address." Nick asks, side eyeing me. "You don't need to, just drive to the plex." I answer blankly, searching his car for any gum. "y/n, what did we literally just agree on in the hospital room?" Nick points out. "Yeah I remember it but I'm not going there to work. Trust me okay, just go there." I shoot him a small smile but he just stays silent.

We get the plex and I hop out of the car, instantly regretting it from the pain. "You gotta slow down crazy. Let me help you." Nick comes over to me and helps me stay steady to walk to the front doors. "I don't know if you were listening but the boss locked everyone out of the place. No employee cards will work." Nick explains. "I know." Yet I still take out my employee card and swipe it against the door. The door clicks and it opens. "Wha- How?! I've tried so many times!" Nick questioned in annoyance and disbelief. "Hehe magic." "Liar." I laugh whike we walk inside. "Okay first, grab me a wheelchair from the storage closet, I cant stand for long without being in excruciating pain." Nick nods as he runs off and comes back with a wheelchair.

He rolls me up to the stage facing the party tables. "Alright, backstage there's always a plugged in mic. Grab it and come back." I tell him and he complies. "Perfect now on the count of three you're gonna professionally say 'can I have all animatronics to the stage please, all animatronics to the stage. Including the kid.' Then right after, me and you are both gonna scream into it 'We lived bitches!'. Got that?" I asked excitedly. Nick looked at me like I just said the dumbest thing ever but agreed. Nick cleared his throat and put the mic to his lips. "Can I have all the animatronics to the stage please. Repeat, all animatronics to the stage, including the kid." Nick said in a deep voice that didn't even sound like this. "Damn that was perfect! Alright now!" We put the mic in front of us both and take a deep breath in. "WE LIVED BITCHES!" We laughed as we dropped the mic after saying that.

"Now we wai-" I stopped when the ground beneath us starting rumbling. It felt like an earthquake or a volcano about to explode. "That sure didn't take long..." Nick points to the oncoming heard of animatronics. "Oh geez...brace for impact!" Me and Nick put our arms up for protection but that did nothing as we're both lifted into the air. "You're back! You're back!" They all cheered and screamed. "Ow ow! Okay please put me down!" I hissed in pain. They all quickly but gently set me back down in the wheelchair. "Heh nice to see you guys again too. Now get in line so i can hug you all properly." I laugh and hold open my arms. "I CALL FIRST!" Gregory pushes past everyone and jumps onto my lap and wraps his arms around my neck. "Hahaha! Hey Greg! How ya been kid?! Gosh look at you! I swear you got taller the past few months." I ruffle his hair and squeeze him back. "I have! I grew a few inches! Sun and Moon have been keeping track!" He announces excitedly. "I knew it. Well it's good to see you're all safe." Gregory nods and hops off my lap. "Alright who's ne-" Freddy cuts me off as he hugs me gently but tightly. I sigh and pat his back as I hug him. "Hey big guy, it's alright. We're all good here. Sorry I scared ya." I try calming him but I can hear some sniffles. "Don't you ever do that again. Do you understand?" He sternly demands but his voice was still soft as he backed away from the hug with teary eyes but still holding my shoulders. "Heh yes dad, I understand." I joke. "Good." He gives me one more hug and moves to the side for Chica. "y/n!" "Chica!" We both call out and hug. "Girl I missed you so so much! I wish I could've gone with you in that ambulance." Chica cries. "Hey its alright, I'm here now though so it's all good. That's in the past. Oh yeah I also heard you carried me. Were you back to normal by then?" I ask. Chica pulls from the hug and wipes her eyes. "Sure was! All because of you, so thanks. I'm so glad to see you all fixed up and nice...it's a big relief." She sighs out. "Me too. I missed you all." She smiles and moves to the side. "Hey Gator boy! How you been?!" I ask with my arms open. Monty bends down and hugs me tightly. "Damn doll, we've all be dead here. It's nice to see ya again." I ruffle his hair and giggle. "You too bud." He chuckles and ruffles my hair too. "Lass. It's a pleasure t' see ye well." Foxy tips his hat then brings me in a hug. "You too captin. How you been holding up?" He pulls away and pats my shoulder. "Not well but much better now." I smile and nod. "My turn! My turn!" Sun hollers and makes his way to me. "Sunny! Goodness it's been so long since I've seen that smile!" Sun engulfed me in a big and cuddly hug. "Oh how I missed you sunshine! I'm so so glad you're doing better!" Sun said, snuggling his head in my shoulder but making sure to retract his rays so he doesn't hurt me. "Same here. Glad to see you still got the energy!" I laugh and pet one of his rays. "Sure do!" He says and throws his arms up. "Alright alright move already, you're holding up the line Sun." Moon snaps but once he gets view of me his face softens. "Starlight...I'm so so sorry. You know I didn't mean to hurt you right?" Moon says in a soft but worried tone. I just open my arms and smile at him. "It's alright Moon, I know that wasn't you, now come here and hug me already. I missed your weird ass." We both chuckle and he hugs me securely. "I missed you too short stack." He whispers to me and pulls away, patting my head gently.