Chapter 28

I park a little down the street and hop out of my car. I already saw the smoke from miles away. There are tons of firetrucks and ambulances. The complex was still somewhat on fire and sadly it was the half of the building that my room was on. My room was the very last room and half of it looked burned. Once they were done putting the fire out I rush up to my room from the other staircase and look inside.

Half of the room was gone including the floor. My couch was destroyed, my kitchen and cook books were now ash. I jump over the broken floor and go up the few steps to my bedroom. Some things were burned while others were fine. I quickly grab all the pictures in my room. The ones of me and my dog and the ones that hung over my bed. Most of my clothes were burned while some things were okay. I grabbed a duffle bag that survived and started putting the stuff that was fine inside.

I was so upset but hopefully no one got hurt or at least to bad. I walked down the stairs with my duffle bag and threw it in my backseat of my car. "Hey, just so you know this was no ones fault in the complex. Someone else did it so we're letting whosever rooms burned down stay at a different and nicer complex down the street for free until this one is fixed up. We'll also give you money to buy new furniture and clothes." My landlord explained. I was relieved. I turned around and flashed a small smile. "Thank you. Is anyone hurt by the way?" They shake their head. "Thankfully no, just some minor burns here and there but everyone is okay. I tried to contact everyone in the book, thank you for coming and getting your stuff. It'll be easy to scrap this half of the building." I nod. "Thanks for letting me know. Can I get the address of the new place?" My landlord gives me the address and I head off. Once I get there I explain who I was and why I'm here and they kindly gave me a room. It was better than my last one and already had furniture. I set my stuff down and decide to text Bonnie the situation.

'Hey just letting you know I'm fine and I got some of my stuff. My room burned down so I'm staying at a different complex. Thanks for tonight again and sorry I had to leave. I had fun though, let's finish where we left off another night.'

I was happy with tonight. It went well, maybe I can confess to him tomorrow then sense tonight didnt work out. Ill text Foxy and Monty.

You: Hey guys! Tonight went really well but i had to leave early for an emergency. I think tomorrow i want to confess. You guys ready?

Foxy: We right with ye lassie!'

Monty: Sounds good. Just give us a heads up so we can head over in time.

You: Thanks guys, see ya tomorrow!

I put the fazwatch down and went to take a shower and change.

Bonnie's POV

As soon as y/n left I sighed and lightly smiled. I thought this went greatly, I was so close to confessing if we didnt get interrupted. It's fine, it was an emergency I'll tell her tomorrow if I get the chance.

I started to clean up the table and stuff from our dinner when the rest of the gang popped up. "Oh hey guys, can you help me bring the table down?" I ask but they just look around. "What happened? Where's y/n?" Chica asked. "Her apartment was burning down so she had to go. I was close to confessing but then her phone rang and thats when she had to go. We still had fun though." I explain and everyone hums. They help me get everything put away and we call it a night.

I was sitting in my room, changing into a t-shirt and shorts just going to relax.

"Bonnie~"

I groan, I hate how they say my name. "What." I snap.

"Time to go Bonnie~"

I shake my head. "I'm not going anywhere."

"Just for a minute. Aren't you curious?"

It was right. I was curious but I didn't trust it. "No I don't trust you. Just go away." I state angrily.

"Come with us and we'll leave. Simple."

I debated for a minute before finally agreeing. I just want that thing gone already. "Fine. But if I get caught out again I'm not following you anymore." I warn and the voices giggle.

"Don't worry, this is the last time."

The purple orb appears again and I follow it out of my room, sneaking past the others rooms and into the atrium. It wasn't going to Roxys Raceway this time. Instead it went across the way to Montys golf course. "Why are we here instead of the raceway?" I ask but it doesn't answer. I huff and follow it into the attraction anyway.

I look around but don't see anything. "There's nothing here. Why are you taking me here?" I ask again about ready to leave. Again it didn't answer, this time it dissappears. I furiously start walking back to the doors but the doors are locked. "Hey! What the hell?! Let me out!" I pull on the doors but they won't move.

"Disassemble Bonnie~"

The anger that was inside me all drained and panic replaced it once I heard a sinister voice say that. 'Disassemble?! It was a trap! I fucking knew it!' I started pulling harder on the door. "Wait! No no no! Why!?" I shout and turn around, seeing endoskeletons and security bots are swarming my way. I try to get around them to find another exit but they drag me down. I tried fighting them off but there was too many. "Stop! Wait! No, someone help! HELP!" I scream but no one came.

They ripped me to shreds. Pulling my arm off and ripping my wires out. My casing is completely destroyed, along with everything else. They were tearing me limb from limb, bashing my leg in, ripping my ear off, damaging my voice box and main chip. It hurt so much and i was terrified, tears were in my eyes. Warnings of all kinds popped up in my view but I couldn't stop it. Next thing I see is the powering off screen. "N-n-n-noo-o!" I cry out. I didnt want to power off! This isnt how its supposed to be! Last thing i see is a white bunny costume before powering off into darkness.

No ones POV

"Normal protocal." The bunny lady announces. All the endos and bots stop destroying Bonnie and go back to normal. The bunny lady laughs and pats Bonnie's broken face. "Time to put you to good use." They giggled and dragged Bonnie's broken body across the atrium to Roxys Raceway.

"He's ready to use for parts!" The bunny lady chirps. "Good. Scrap what isn't useful." The bunny lady drags Bonnie to a back room, only taking what's useful to them then throwing and hiding his body far and deep within under the plex. "There's only one rabbit animatronic that needs to stay intact." She says while skipping away back to the person. "Done! The parts we need are in the workshop room." She says with a smile. "Good work Vanny. Now go clean up and delete the footage." Vanny happily skips off to take care of any evidence.