0.1 𝔏𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔰, ℭ𝔞𝔪𝔢𝔯𝔞, 𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔩𝔨𝔢𝔯*

⚪️

⚪️

ᵂʰᵒ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ᴵ ᵗᵉˡˡ? ᴵ ʷᵃˢ ᵃˡˡ ᵃˡᵒⁿᵉ. ᴴᵉ ᵐᵃᵈᵉ ˢᵘʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵃᵗ.
- PAGE 65, Y/N'S DIARY.

TW: Blood, Murder, Death, Mature languages, Smut, Violence, Animal loss, Animal Violence and Use of weapons

TW: Blood, Murder, Death, Mature languages, Smut, Violence, Animal loss, Animal Violence and Use of weapons. Read at your own discretion. Be nice in the comment section. If you Read beyond the warning you're consenting to read this dark content.

⚪️

Golden light seeped through the sheer curtains as the fabric danced from the soft blows of the wind. The morning sunlight reflected into your vanity mirror and the light refracted throughout the whole room, basking in illuminance to the small corners of the space as the new day finally arrived.

You run your fingers under the softness of your pillow as you feel the comfort of the cool side making you sigh deeply before peeling your lids and catching a glimpse of your lover beside you, still in deep slumber.

His lips were slightly parted as peaceful intakes of breath rose his inked chest up and down.

You watched his short purple hair disheveled and sprawled on the white fluffy pillows, that you couldn't help but run your fingers through the silky strands, brushing them away from his forehead. The strands were thin, and the cast glow of sunlight made it look like lilac threads, soft and delicate.

His pale skin glowed, like those porcelain dolls, making it look warmer wrapped around your naked body. The strength of his limbs felt nothing but comfort and security around your figure and you liked this about him. How he'd held you so tight every night, as if he was afraid you'd fade to tomorrow.

You looked down on both of your figures. Nothing but a white blanket to cover your tangled limbs.

"Ran.." You gently called to him but he didn't budge and you huffed.

Slightly pushing off his arms over your body, you rolled on your back yawning, and stretched your arms awake, feeling small bones pop itself in their place making you moan at the relaxing of your muscles..