0.3 𝔈𝔵𝔢𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔒𝔥 𝔫𝔬'𝔰*

⚫️

⚪️

⚪️

ᵂʰᵉⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ᴵ ˡᵒᵒᵏᵉᵈ ᵃᵗ ʰⁱˢ ᵉʸᵉˢ, ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗⁱᵐᵉˢ ᴵ ᶜᵃⁿ ˢᵉᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵉᶠˡᵉᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ ᵒᶠ ʰᵒʷ ᵐᵘᶜʰ ⁿⁱᵍʰᵗᵐᵃʳᵉˢ ⁱᵗ ʰᵉˡᵈ. ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵉ ˡⁱᵏᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵖᵘᵗ ᵐᵉ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵉⁿᵗᵉʳ ᵒᶠ ⁱᵗ.
- PAGE 45, Y/N'S DIARY.

🔴

TW: Mature languages, Self - Harm, Depression, Detailed Smut, Mentioned Kinks (Breeding, Daddy), Manipulation

TW: Mature languages, Self - Harm, Depression, Detailed Smut, Mentioned Kinks (Breeding, Daddy), Manipulation. Read at your own discretion. Be nice in the comment section. If you read beyond the warning you're consenting to read this dark content.

⚪️

You were half done wrecking the firewall from your clients' husband's bank account. You have a new client who was asking about the history of her husband's payment and withdrawal and you tried to hack into her husband's database until you saw a bright luminance headlights of a car parking by the front.

You immediately knew who it was.

You looked back at Ran's sleeping figure on your bed. The pillow you placed securely around his arm worked as a makeshift of your body so he'd think you were still beside him asleep. He'd stir in bed from time to time and sometimes would mumble words in thin air, making you occasionally look back to check if he was really asleep.

Ran doesn't need to know about your freelancing. Despite it being an illegal work, you couldn't keep away from this skill of yours, it was something you're really good at, and you find joy in it. And it's not like you were harming someone, you're just helping people who really needed answers.

No one knew about your extracurricular activities, not even Ran. All of them didn't know, except one.

You peeked through the window of your bedroom, one floor down. It overlooks the front lawn and you could definitely see his car there. Along with his police logo on the hood of his car.