0. 10 ℭ𝔯𝔦𝔭𝔭𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔄𝔫𝔵𝔦𝔢𝔱𝔶

"ᴴᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵏˢ ᴵ'ᵐ ᶜʳᵃᶻʸ

"ᴴᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵏˢ ᴵ'ᵐ ᶜʳᵃᶻʸ. ᵀʰᵉⁿ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵐᵃᵏᵉˢ ᵘˢ ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ."
- unknown

"- unknown

🔴

"ᴵ ᶠᵉˡᵗ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᴵ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈⁿ'ᵗ ᵗʳᵘˢᵗ ᵃⁿʸᵒⁿᵉ ᵃⁿʸᵐᵒʳᵉ. ᴺᵒᵗ ᵉᵛᵉⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖᵒˡⁱᶜᵉ. ᴵ ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ ᵒᵘᵗ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ˢᵒᵐᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᵗᵃᵏᵉ ᵃᵈᵛᵃⁿᵗᵃᵍᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉⁱʳ ᵖᵒʷᵉʳ, ᵘˢᵉᵈ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ᵗᵒ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵃʷᵃʸ. ᵀʰᵉʸ ʷᵉʳᵉ ᶠʳᵃᵐⁱⁿᵍ ᵖᵉᵒᵖˡᵉ ʲᵘˢᵗ ˢᵒ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵗᵃᵐᵖ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵃˢᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᶜᵃˢᵗ ᵃʷᵃʸ ⁱⁿᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵒˡᵛᵉᵈ ᶠⁱˡᵉˢ. ᴵ ᵏⁿᵉʷ ᵗʰᵉʸ ʷᵉʳᵉⁿ'ᵗ ʳᵉᵃˡˡʸ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ ᵗᵒ ʰᵉˡᵖ. ᵀʰⁱˢ ᶜᵃˢᵉ ʰᵃˢ ⁿᵒʷ ᵉⁿᵈᵉᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖᵒˡⁱᶜᵉ, ᵇᵘᵗ ⁱᵗ ʷⁱˡˡ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵉⁿᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ᵐᵉ. ᴰᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵗʳᵘˢᵗ ᵃⁿʸᵒⁿᵉ, ᶠᵒˡˡᵒʷⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵏᵉᵖᵗ ᵐᵉ ᵒᵘᵗ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵃˡⁱᵛᵉ.. ᵇᵘᵗ ᴵ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ᶠᵒʳ ʰᵒʷ ˡᵒⁿᵍ.."

You read through another passage from the diary.

You took out your phone, "Still no reception.." You mumbled disappointingly, and started taking snaps of the diary, the passages that had you giving clues to the killer and even the hairs from the packets and the date indicated along it.

You needed to keep another copy of this just in incase this was taken from you..

You hid the book once more from underneath the mattress and placed your phone on the night table drawer, hiding it underneath the contents inside.

And tried to go back to sleep..

After the knowing, sleep hasn't been kinder to you.

Sleep requires peace of mind, and it's no surprise for it to not grant you the tranquility of slumber.

Even in sleep, the dead were there to torment, just as volatile as you were awake.

In the crack of midnight, you felt someone eased their position beside your sleeping figure, sleep had made your mind drowsy but your heart shot up, like sleeping was a bad idea.