0.18 𝔐𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔰 𝔒𝔣 𝔐𝔢𝔫*

TW: Long Chapter Ahead

TW: Long Chapter Ahead. Contains: Smut (Knife Play, Blood Play, Rough Smut Scene, Fear Play), Attempted Assault, Blood, Murder, Detailed Gore, Manipulation, Emotional Manipulation, Gaslight, Very Toxic Relationship. This will be a dark chapter, if you scroll down, you are consenting to read this. Read at your own discretion.

⚪️

"N-No I would never.. it doesn't make any sense!"

"I tried to keep it away from triggering but I was late to find out when I had to check the cameras installed around the house. DID makes you forget what you've done when you alter into a whole different person.. it's like you're sleepwalking. You're unconscious with what the other is doing.."

You remembered having cuts from your hands out of nowhere, waking up with bruises, blood splatters on the bed, and when you stopped drinking the tea Ran made you drink to cripple you, you'd always wake up with mud on your feet and more, more numbers of victims being broadcasted in the news..

"You are the skinner killer."

The diary you kept reading was yours, no wonder the writing of how the dead bodies were discarded were so detailed and the hairs, it was a kind of trophy your 'Alter' was keeping. The nightmares of dead people, they were your victims..

When you were the skinner killer you barely felt remorse when you killed them, so when you come back to being the core y/n that's when the guilt of the memories came flooding in to terror you..

That's why Chifuyu was always pressuring you, he might've suspected all along it was you.

It was not just Ran he had been suspecting, ever since he was peeping through the doors in the middle of the night and ever since the day he interrogated you from the disappearance of the Chen's. Chifuyu had found blood trails from your wheelchair when he checked it, that's why he had ever since suspected it was either you or Ran but even if he had been sure it was you, he couldn't conclude it, not when you were handicapped..

"I made you drink this," Ran raised the pill that makes you unable to walk.. "To stop you from killing at night.."

"Yet I was too late when I found out that you had found a way again.." The first trigger was of you killing the dog, "I didn't know you stopped drinking the tea.." When you'd forget to drink the tea, that's when the worst comes, The Chen's was the major trigger.