0.2 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔑𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔟𝔬𝔯𝔰

ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗⁱᵐᵉˢ ᴵ ʷᵒⁿᵈᵉʳ ʷʰᵃᵗ ʰᵉ'ˢ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ, ᵉⁱᵗʰᵉʳ ʰᵉ ʷᵃⁿᵗᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵈᵉᵛᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵉ ᵒʳ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵐᵉ ᴵ ᶜᵃⁿᵗ ᵗᵉˡˡ ᵗʰᵉ ᵈⁱᶠᶠᵉʳᵉⁿᶜᵉ

- PAGE 23, Y/N'S DIARY.

🔴

TW: Blood, Mature languages, Animal loss and Animal Violence

TW: Blood, Mature languages, Animal loss and Animal Violence. Read at your own discretion. Be nice in the comment section. If you read beyond the warning you're consenting to read this dark content.

⚪️

The following morning, you did your usual routine of trying to get Ran off the bed without pounding you. You showered, dried off and clothed yourself before you made him his breakfast. But as you followed through your routine you couldn't push back the memories of last night, the flashes and the sound of rolling camera films.

It felt like it was embedded in your mind, and somehow it crept into your skin, how heavy it felt and uneasy.

Like the walls have eyes and it follows you around the house waiting for the perfect time to strike.

You drink your lavender tea that Ran made you every morning and night. The taste of floral with small hints of mintiness from the lavender buds tasted light and fresh on your tongue. Calming down your tensed body, until spoken to soon, as you hear muffled shouts of familiar voices from your next door neighbors.

Mr. Chen and his wife's voices were booming and jeering cutting through the peaceful dew of the morning's arrival. What a nice way to start the day. You thought, sarcastically.

The curses were futile, especially from Mrs. Chen. Their angry shouts were muffled, and you couldn't make out what they were fighting about.

You rolled your wheelchair closer to the window side, and the curtain was shut closed but you pinched the hem of the fabric and peaked through the side of the curtain and through your glass window.