0.5 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔇𝔦𝔞𝔯𝔶

ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗⁱᵐᵉˢ, ᴵ ᶠᵉᵉˡ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵐʸ ᵐⁱⁿᵈ ⁱˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵐⁱⁿᵉ ᵃⁿʸᵐᵒʳᵉ

- PAGE 33, Y/N'S DIARY.

TW: Mature languages, Detailed Death, Murder and Blood

TW: Mature languages, Detailed Death, Murder and Blood . Read at your own discretion. Be nice in the comment section. If you read beyond the warning you're consenting to read this dark content.

⚪️

"Let's get this straight, you don't remember anything at all.."

The next day, you and Belle were at the kitchen baking some cookies to pass your time. The ingredients were sprawled on top of the kitchen counter' tray of eggs, a vial of vanilla essence, a bag of flour, a jar of sugar and some chocolate chips.

Belle pleaded to put some cashew nuts on it, which you denied, because you were terribly allergic and might have mixed into the cookies if you both tried doing separated batches, you wouldn't take the chance in having a peanut allergy attack, it's painful in the chest and the swelling in your throat was terrifying to deal with.

Ran had left earlier for work, as he said his farewells before Belle came over.

"I can't remember anything really.." She was standing by the counter, mixing the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients with a wooden spoon, as you asserted her stance.

She didn't look like she was hurt or traumatized about something.

Belle was still Belle.

Yet, it didn't make sense..

She looked over to you, cheeks filled with cashew nuts and still wearing her favorite sweater that you made for her. "I'm sorry, I really tried to remember.." She sheepishly told you. "The last time I ended up was waking up on that abandoned place's floor. I checked the other rooms but it was already empty by the time I woke up."

"It's fine. I'm just glad you're safe." You told her and she puckered her bottom lip in an "awe".

Before grabbing a handful of flour and smearing your face all over playfully. The powdery substance stains your face and all over your front shirt.