0.11 𝔗𝔥𝔢 ℑ𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔲𝔡𝔢𝔯

"ᴺᵉᵉᵈ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵗᵒ ⁿᵘᵐᵇ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖᵃⁱⁿ ᴰᵉᵐᵒⁿˢ ᵏⁿᵒᶜᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ ᵐʸ ᵇʳᵃⁱⁿ ᴵ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵏ ᵗʰᵉʸ'ʳᵉ ᶜᵒᵐⁱⁿᵍ ⁱⁿ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᵉ ᵏⁱˡˡ

"ᴺᵉᵉᵈ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵗᵒ ⁿᵘᵐᵇ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖᵃⁱⁿ ᴰᵉᵐᵒⁿˢ ᵏⁿᵒᶜᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ ᵐʸ ᵇʳᵃⁱⁿ ᴵ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵏ ᵗʰᵉʸ'ʳᵉ ᶜᵒᵐⁱⁿᵍ ⁱⁿ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᵉ ᵏⁱˡˡ."
-unknown

Earlier before Chifuyu's arrival at your house

       "Are you sure you don't want me to sneak into the premises while you distract them?" Deric pitched in again, he was an adrenaline junky, if he found an opportunity to feel the rush of his blood he'd be at it, as Chifuyu, he thinks first before he acts, something that balances Deric's muscle head.

"I told you, we can't get into trouble, this guy is smart and he's always one step ahead of us. The only thing we can do for now is play it safe until we find something helpful against him." To Chifuyu, the plan was simple, but to Deric, he thought nothing but cowardice to his partner, and he painstakingly rolled his eyes at Chifuyu.

"Whatever-"

"Deric, do you understand." Chifuyu sternly scolded him, not wanting to deal with his stubbornness.

"Yah Yah.." Deric wavered his hand, as Chifuyu parked their police car from somewhere out of sight.

Chifuyu scanned the neighborhood and found not many people outside.

"Won't take long.." Chifuyu says as he killed the engine of their car and grabbed a home token cake for dinner. "Don't do anything, and stay in your place.." He says again, before slamming the car door.

As Deric watched the officer make his way to the house with wide windows and red shutter, he kicked back his seat and took out from his pocket some weed, weed that officers confiscated from drug deals, which was now his as he used it to his own favors.

Deric was never a good police, he took advantage of his power, didn't care about anything but himself..

"Bastard." He backstabbed Chifuyu and indulged in his blunt.

Chifuyu didn't know Deric had stolen the evidence for the skinner killer with him, and plans to frame someone in the neighborhood, maybe snuck in and hide one by one the evidence, like leaving smeared blood from their shoes or planting hair follicles of the dead victims in their place..