0.14 𝔐𝔦𝔯𝔯𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔡 𝔖𝔦𝔫𝔰*

ᴵ ᵃˡʷᵃʸˢ ʷᵃⁿᵗᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ˡᵒᵒᵏ ᵖʳᵉᵗᵗʸ ᶠᵒʳ ʰⁱᵐ

ᴵ ᵃˡʷᵃʸˢ ʷᵃⁿᵗᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ˡᵒᵒᵏ ᵖʳᵉᵗᵗʸ ᶠᵒʳ ʰⁱᵐ. ᴮᵘᵗ ʷʰᵉⁿ ᴵ ˢᵗᵒᵖᵖᵉᵈ ᵗʳʸⁱⁿᵍ, ʰᵉ ᵖᵃⁱᵈ ᵃᵗᵗᵉⁿᵗⁱᵒⁿ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵉ ᵉᵛᵉⁿ ᵐᵒʳᵉ. ᴵ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵐᵃᵏᵉˢ ʰⁱᵐ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ᵇʳᵒᵏᵉⁿ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ.
Y/n's diary, p. 61

MATURE CHAPTER 🔞

MATURE CHAPTER 🔞

TW: Mature languages, Detailed Smut, Cunnilingus, Mentioned Kinks (Fear kink, Rough Sex, Overstimulation), Manipulation. Read at your own discretion. Be nice in the comment section, please don't leave immature comments. If you read beyond the warning you're consenting to read this dark content.

"Dinner's ready." He simply says, as if he didn't see you caught him with his secrets..

As if you weren't looking at him with the most imminent fear in your eyes..

He was supposed to ignore the tears that run down evident on your cheeks.. Ran leaned over, making you turn your face slightly away from him, his hand cradling your face, before his thumb stroked the tear away, still your eyes couldn't look at him.

Your eyes followed his figure slowly making his way out, his dark Italian shoes tapping across the hardwood flooring..

Like the whole house had turned eerily silent, that even a pin drop could be heard..

You couldn't look back again at the screen, barely can't even make you touch them again as you swerved from behind the desk and slowly made your way out.. heart still heavily pumping you can feel your eardrum pumps, and skin still covered in goosebumps.

You looked down at the stairs, as the whole room dimly lit, and the light was only luminant downstairs..

You parked on the platform as the lift service gave you a step down the stairs..

As if looking at the house in new colored lenses, your eyes scanned the interior.

It didn't feel the same cozy warm house anymore.... Something made you feel like the perfect wallpapers were tearing.. Like if you peeled it back you'd see behind those walls the blood that was hidden, the crimes that had been happening.. The horror he had hidden and somehow.. he had the responsibility from you forgetting..