0.6 𝔚𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢 ℌ𝔢 𝔊𝔬𝔢𝔰

⚫️

⚪️

⚪️

ᴴᵉ ˡᵒᵛᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ᵐᵉ ˢᵃʸ ᴵ'ᵐ ʰⁱˢ. ᴵ ʷᵃⁿᵗᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ˢᵃʸ 'ᴵ'ᵐ ᵐⁱⁿᵉ ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ ᴵ'ᵐ ᵃⁿʸᵒⁿᵉ ᵉˡˢᵉ' ᴵ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗᵉᵈ ʰⁱᵐ ᵃⁿʸʷᵃʸˢ.
- PAGE 67, Y/N'S DIARY.

🔴

TW: Mature languages, Detailed Death, Murder and Blood . Read at your own discretion. Be nice in the comment section. If you read beyond the warning you're consenting to read this dark content.

⚪️

Ran had left their hideout earlier than he usually did. While driving on the way home he felt like something was wrong, his gut feeling was never amiss when it comes to you.

He knew you were up to something.

After last night, Ran needed to be more careful with every move he made around you.

He fixed everything and he was not up for you to ruin it again. Not when everything is running smoothly now.

He knew you weren't a fool, with your wits about you, as much as it turned him on, it as well made him reluctant- made him real careful.

You were a curious one by natute, and sometimes too much of your curiosity can either bring things much into a worse case scenario.

The first issue he had to fix was your stubbornness, how much you wanted to do things on your own. Despite him trying his best to make you depend on him, the independence still rubbed on you and never dissipated.

My little darling is trying to grow her wings again. And he'd do his best to cut those, he did it once, what's so hard to do it again.

His phone rang on the passenger side, seeing Sanzu's caller ID blinking on the screen.